• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

I didn't make it. I was cut on my very first audition. I thought Im gonna see the panel of judges but that is the 2nd round. On the first round producers are the judges and they will tell u whether ur in to the next stage. If ur in u'l get a golden tcket and ul cme bk 2 see d real panel of judges. Sadly i didn't even manage 2 go thru. Even good or better than me didn't get through. Anyway a celebrity just walked pass in frnt of me cos i was sittin' at the bottom of d arena. The celeb was Dermot O'Leary host of LiL Brother.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Well done Harvii. ^^ At least, you have tried it. Not wasted it. ;) Ahh. I dunno who is Dermot. Sorry for being stupid. Heheu. :P :penguin: Back to my work again. Sorry if I close some threads in Fun Corner. I closed Videos threads. :penguin: And where's the other mod? O_O Lois, will you close Kamandag's threads? He has a lot. :lol: Well. As far I have closed 2 pages. Now it only 9 pages. :penguin: Leave some for you to clean. :penguin: About the Riddle thread. Need opinion please.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah yeah. I'm still closing it. :lol: Soo many nonsense thread. gaaad.. :retard: Harvii - It's ok, atleast you've tried your best. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehe. Thanks Yuna! Anyway I followd ur instruction in Sug&FeedB. Section bout browsing ftalk using mbile. Im usin' Opera Mini ryt now
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Lois[/b] Yeah. So many non-sense threads. Btw post your reason after you close it. So the thread-starter won't be confused. :D I need opinion about Riddle threads. For my co-mods, please give opinion about this. [b]Harvii[/b] You're welcome. ^___^ Ah yeah. Opera is kewl for mobile. It loads fast, doesn't it? :eh: Did you disable the Show Images menu?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yep I did. It lodz faster than b4.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yah. That's better. :cool::thumbsup: Btw, where are you now?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm in London right now. Cos we're on holiday. I just realised that my I.P. Address change into an Opera I.P. add. There are some members who used that too. I'm using someone's laptop right now.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Harvii[/b] Woah. London again? Haha. I wanna go there. But first I wanna go to Japan. :lol: Yeah. If we used Opera Mini, our IP will change to Opera IP. [b]Lois[/b] Uhm. Where are you? :ninja: I have closed lots of Kamandag threads. I thought you gonna help me sort this things out? I loev fast works. :penguin: And I DO Need Opinion about Riddle games. Opinion please co-mods?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-26 06:22:35)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wahai, hello guys! Misyu all! :D I olredi received the tshirt.. Freakkinn cool. :lol: Thanks Sir!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the other mod is here. and is late. lol. if the riddle is solved, then it can be closed. @jam seriously?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] Woah. Nice. The postman isn't divided by zero. :lol: [b]Meng[/b] Sure. But what about the riddle with no respond. :ninja:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@meng: yeap. hehe later ill post my pics w/ my new tshirt. =D @yuna: haha, what do u mean by that? "isnt divided by zero?" haha stupid me.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Yuna These are my suggestion on Fun Corner. [li]Change pagination to 50/75[/li] [li]Go to Fun Corner.[/li] [li][b]Close[/b] the previous threads on Fun Corner then move it to the Archives Section.[/li] [li]Make a new thread [b]same[/b] as the topics moved to the Archives. Include the link of the thread you moved earlier to the Archives connecting to the [b]Reincarnated topic.[/b][/li] [li]Subscribe to your post so you can monitor it.[/li] [li]If too much spamming occurs. Just check the boxes on the right and merge/delete the topics.[/li] These are for the TV Section. [li]Change your Page view/Pagination to 50/75[/li] [li]View each topic and delete the post you consider as spam.[/li] [li]Check the box above it and delete.[/li] [li]If done correctly on each topic. You should be finished after 30 to 40 minutes.[/li] Hope my idea works for you.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-26 23:27:14)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]James[/b] In simple sentence, "The postman is saved from terrorist!" :lol: [b]Ephe[/b] Woah. Nice suggestion Ephe. You help me a lot. :thumbsup: Well. That's hard. And tiresome. :lol: But I will do this now. :penguin: For ftalk's sake. Work work work. :penguin: Note : Co-mods please take note on Ephe's suggestion. Edited : I'll take a rest now. :lol: I have worked hard for today. Maybe cleaning again tomorrow. :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-26 08:23:19)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha nice one james.... ;) gud for yah...haha hi siz yuna! ;) :kiss: hello to all ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I would like to thank admin for including fun section and music under my moderation..=)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]James In simple sentence, "The postman is saved from terrorist!" :lol:[/quote] Oh, hahaha i see now. =D Idiot me. lol @kristina: nyahehe. thank you. nyweiz how are u anak? :eh: @lh: congrats dude! :D goodluck with those sections!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry for this nonsense double posting. Just sharing. lol [spoiler][img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/302/dsc01729copyql2.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Btw, can i share it to everybody?

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-26 10:49:36)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaaaaaaaa EPTOK SHIRT EPTOK SHIRT!!!! :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:37

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy