• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Awh. I see. I think I want to taste [b]Lucky Me's Pancit Canton Extra Hot.[/b] I liek spicy noodle.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Sorry for double post. This is a long interval post. And [b]GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMGWTFH!!!!!![/b] We have a new Moderator? :o:o:o:o:o:o His/Her name is [b]makinobu[/b]. If you don't believe, take a look on this ScreenShot. [url]http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1209634926.jpg[/url] I wonder what's wrong in ftalk database now? Where's admin?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-01 05:43:45)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=9828 ^ WTF is that :O @yuna i miss u hunney >___< sneak mode :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@shirow I missed you so too! :wallbash: Dying mode here hunney :crybaby: Geezh. About that [b]makinobu [/b] user. Even I refresh my page, his/her name still appear. [url]http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1209635303.jpg[/url] His/Her total posts = 96. But when I view all posts. I only saw 2 posts. Error. Error. :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh. We can't edit the profiles of other Members. Bug bug bug. Kill the bloody bugs. :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What happened here? :wallbash: Where's admin? :wallbash:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think its normal right now.. new improvement, block the text then click qoute, BOOM!! no need to wait .. :D:thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ooh..speaking of spicy noodles eh? Anyway do you all can see admin's name in the bottom of the index page where the online members are shown?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yeah i saw his name :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me too. I though it was just me lol. I wonder if other members can saw admin's name?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'm seeing his name again. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i think its normal right now.. new improvement, block the text then click quote, BOOM!! no need to wait ..[/quote] It's better that way. Prevents spam. :lol: Anyway, I am still sleepy or the ads became more ad-ish. [hr][hr] Makinobu is kinda weird though... You can click his user name but a moderator can't see his edit settings. Is somebody trying to cheat on the contest?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-01 20:08:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin is updating the system. But Shirow and I liek to call this.. [b]GFC invasion[/b]. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i just don't get it.. some1 reported a member having almost twice the maximum height of signatures, and when i tried to enter that member's user CP, she's a FriendsterGeek?! i thot only newbies do that! :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What you mean only newbies can do what? :|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Admin is updating the system.[/quote] Thanks for the info. :D :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ej : violating sig rules..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You're welcome Ephe. :D I just shocked yesterday. We have a new Moderator. But he isn't post his greeting on Backstage. walalallololol. :lol: [b]Mizel[/b] Even an Agent can do that. Break the sig rules. Not only newbies.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There's a way to use a big signature banner. hahaha.. Use a small image in the signature, then change the image in your webhost to the bigger size image. hahaha
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ahw. yuna : new mod?? who could he be? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy