• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Maybe all packages for Phil are INVADED!!!!!!! :o :lol: Well. I wish that all of you will get the Tee soon. It's so hummmmmmmmmmm.. suberashii~ XD
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: The Aliens and spammers have known that there will be shirts for mods so they decided to wait for the package and destroy them all =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ wakakkaa =D nice one mengot.. anyway, fafeng harvs.. you have to see this: http://profiles.friendster.com/26388474 i thought it was you! :o:o read the shoutout! :lol: wakakkaka~
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Wahaha. I wondering why the Tees didn't arrive in Phil. :ninja: And Australia too. UK is a far-far-far country from Indo rather than Phil or Au. =D[/quote] Lolz. UK's Royal Mail is really fast =):thumbsup: [quote=ducheszv]^^ wakakkaa =D nice one mengot.. anyway, fafeng harvs.. you have to see this: http://profiles.friendster.com/26388474 i thought it was you! :o:o read the shoutout! :lol: wakakkaka~[/quote] He said he's the real one but look at this... [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/47/48/26388474/1_818882963l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :puke: Bloody retarded.

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-20 11:51:07)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^^ wakakkaa =D nice one mengot.. anyway, fafeng harvs.. you have to see this: http://profiles.friendster.com/26388474 i thought it was you! :o:o read the shoutout! :lol: wakakkaka~[/quote] We call those posers. :lol: In technical terms. He's a idiot of elephantine proportions or minisculed brain. =D Ok... let us stick to superficial. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-20 20:40:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ yea i was so shocked coz i really thought it was harvii :lol: miniscule... hmmm i like that word =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha. Let him. it's just a one photo. Anyway here's my pic with the Ftalk Shirt on. [spoiler] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/14iipm8.jpg[/img] Yep. It's edited. The shirt is quite big to me. :D [/spoiler] And oh! I had my haircut again.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-20 16:06:45)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah harbs is popular...thats why many posers, fakers want to be Like him...duh theyre so lame.. , pathetic.. :disgust: :doubt: well... guys me still waiting for the tee... *tic tac tic tac* :lol: btw nice pic harbs!! :eh: ;) :P another haircut again harbs??? :o :O its still look good on you harbs :)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: The Aliens and spammers have known that there will be shirts for mods so they decided to wait for the package and destroy them all =D[/quote] i thought it was lost on Bermuda :paranoid:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Lolz. UK's Royal Mail is really fast =):thumbsup:[/quote] Kewl. =d:thumbsup: What happened to Phil? Maybe meng's words are true. Alien and spammers have invaded the packages. =D [quote=ducheszv]anyway, fafeng harvs.. you have to see this: http://profiles.friendster.com/26388474 i thought it was you! :o:o read the shoutout! :lol: wakakkaka~[/quote] Waaaa. I can't open it. Temporary Maintenance. :retard: But I guess, the poser lieks Harvii. That's why he stole Harvii's photo. lulz. [b]Harvii[/b] Wow. You look great. Take lots of pics Harvii. =D [b]Kher[/b] Waka woko. Bermuda? :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-20 17:34:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fs is back now siz yuna... ;) bermuda?? as in bermuda triangol?! :lol: :D XD those people should be reported ahehe :eh:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-20 18:07:58)

admin
» FTalkManiac

so no one in philippines has received it? too bad probably the postmen there are getting lazy hahahah :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: hahhaha admin.. probably the postman got bitten by a dog :o :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: maybe the plane that have the packages stopped at hawaii for vacation :lol: or maybe the UK people (harbs and peks) told them not to go to the philippines after delivering their packages :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol to the poser of harvii.. he really made me laugh. :lol: I envy you guys. You have shirts. And I don't have one. Sir Admin, you didn't wait for me.. :lol: (juz kiddin')

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-05-21 10:28:29)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ :lol: hahhaha admin.. probably the postman got bitten by a dog :o :wallbash:[/quote] Hahaha, why dog? =D [quote=ducheszv]^^ wakakkaa =D nice one mengot.. anyway, fafeng harvs.. you have to see this: http://profiles.friendster.com/26388474 i thought it was you! :o:o read the shoutout! :lol: wakakkaka~[/quote] Uh, yeah i saw that, That was soo pathetic. :|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]too bad probably the postmen there are getting lazy hahahah :D[/quote] lazy. woah. seems someone's virus has infected the postman. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]so no one in philippines has received it? too bad probably the postmen there are getting lazy hahahah :D[/quote] haha getting lazy ah... :D or maybe they are lazy :D haha
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Form admin's thread.. [quote=admin][b]Update #2:[/b] T-shirts had been sent to all recipients with standard airmail. Please expect 1-2 weeks delivery time. If nothings received after more than a month then probably its lost on delivery. :D [sub][color=#999999][i]Last edited by admin (2008-05-10 17:43:55)[/i][/color][/quote] [/sub] He posted that last May 10. So he said 1 - 2 Weeks. Hmhm.. The 24th is already the 2nd week. :o I hope your shirts aren't lost. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-21 19:47:46)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i'm expecting i'll receive the shirt next month. :lol: yes, next month. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 11 queries - 0.804 second ]
Privacy Policy