• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

:arrow: haha... and to think that your packages are delivered to your doorstep....haha i went to the post office just after i ate my lunch. woke up - ate lunch - went to the post office :lol: lol.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

WTF? You paid for it?! WTH? I want to see that postman! :evil:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hahaha, easy dude. =D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bob : wahaha! just like what I said last time. patience. haha! you'll soon get yours, :D @yuna : yes. YES!! haha! happy to have another black shirt. you know it, ninja stuff. :lol: @james : i'll follow your advice. haha. thanks for the concern :D @meng : omg. you paid for like 1 cheese burger, haha! what's there reason for you to pay them 35 bakaroons? tss. maybe it's just the postman. where's that post office? i'll argue with him. haha! :D @ej : let's go and annihilate that corrupt postman,:mad:

Last edited by takashi (2008-05-27 14:05:40)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]meng[/b] oh wow. u paid for it? i didnt pay anything. cuz i used my dad's name. *evil laugh* [b]jeca[/b] yah. we can hunt our targets by using this shirt. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]whoa...what a corrupt post office we have.. :lol: loll =D[/quote] waaah ahehe yeah i did paid the postman too..coz hes the one wholl be getting the shirt daw ahehe ;) :lol: and yeah corrupt hahaha =D lolz... but it was only 35 pesos though ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-27 21:32:22)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Waaa, u paid fot it? Wth. That's soo kotong. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@kristina LOL! You shouldn't have pay the postman. Or you should've take a video of that postman. They are disgusting. Anyway guys, let's put our avatars wearing the tshirt! bwahahha =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^whoa.. please don't. =D =D I hate it, whenever I see james' avatar. =D =D =D Me is so jealous. Admin, gonna hunt you. *kiddin'* =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. ask admin if he can give you some spare in any chance :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha i have receive a receipt yesterday its about the t-shirt immah claim it tomorrow :lol: finally :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@dadi james: yeah right thats really kotong ahehe :lol: @eehjhay: waaah i was too excited with the tshirt i forgot to thank "kuya manong mailman" :lol: ;) :arrow: [spoiler]tadaaaaaa!!!!!!! [img]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/794/90609516qr5.jpg[/img] :lol: =D [url=http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=88467034ze3.jpg][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3062/88467034ze3.jpg[/img][/url][img]http://photos-053.friendster.com/e1/photos/35/02/3242053/1_338782803m.jpg[/img][/spoiler] it fits me right... ahehe.. ;) thnx to sir admin... :redface: :wow: my brother was askin me if theres a bigger size for him ahehe :lol: :P and i said... ASA! =D thnx again ;) haha...lolz... :lol: :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

admin is m.i.a now lawl well at least. the packages for phil area aren't hacked or hijacked. :lol: nice pic ate tinay. maybe you could lend it to your brother. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz yuna: yeah at least we know the shirts are on their way..ahehe ;) ahehe thnx siz..i think i look like a tomboy with my pics ahehe :lol: waaah my bro is really big... :o haha... and even if fits him i wont , haha hes never gnna retrn it to me haha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ate tinay[/b] you look gorgeous ate! just liek usual :D:thumbsup: wahaha. better keep your shirt at the safe place ate. =d or your bro will try to steal it. lawl. kiddin.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wee...most of the mods at the Phil mods recievd it. BTW, admin like ate meng said there are sum people who wants to have the shirt.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]ate tinay you look gorgeous ate! just liek usual :D:thumbsup: wahaha. better keep your shirt at the safe place ate. =d or your bro will try to steal it. lawl. kiddin.[/quote] aaah thnx siz yuna but not as gorgeous as you are waaah yeah imma hide it somewhere else lolz.. :eh: =D @harvey: yeah many pipol want the shirt... ;) ahehe cant blame them..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah right. and I'm one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ate tinay[/b] aww sankyuu ate for the *cough* XD thats the fact. i can see it through your ava and sig. :eh: dont deny it sis. haha. hide it in the safest and unknown place. so your bro won't find it. =d [b]harvii[/b] maybe admin could make moar merchandise too. not only shirts.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waah many pipol are askin me where did i get the shirt daw :lol: waaaahaha @siz yuna: weee sankyu too siz.. :kiss: :wow: :kiss: waaa and where is that safest place huhu T_T :lol: ahehe weeee cool idea siz yuna... ;) :eh: i like that... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy