• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Thanks. :D Too bad I lost those sunglasses yesterday. A huge wave took it. :crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ah. Too bad. It was a nice sunglass. :D A huge wave? From where? The wind................................... :paranoid:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe when Harvii dear changes his avie I'll use it again. Hahaha. For now, I'll use mine. :D Lol. I was at the beach yesterday and a huge wave suddenly came. It took my sunglasses off. Hahaha. So sad.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awhhaha. I see. ^^ Well. I'm abstain use Shirow's ava. :wallbash: Sad story about sunglasses. You can write that story sis. lol. Haha.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey guys. Guess I need to leave Ftalk for a couple of weeks. Errmmm, My tito passed away last week and my dad wants me to lessen my time in using the internet. Though I`ll have time in using YM. Anyhow, I`ll miss you guys. :] Keep ftalk clean. and green? toink. Lol. :]:penguin: -Jemmie
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. I'll write it in my blog. Lol. Hmm, I will not use Harvii's avie anymore. His admirers will kill me! :lol: -- Aw. My condolences sweetie. You take care, okay? ily. :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]yea.. im hating FS already.. :angry: OL my pics wont show :wasted: anywhoo... i had a myspace account before.. when i was in 2nd yr hs :o :lol: i think ill make an account in myspace after im done fixing my grouperz.. ei experts >> (xave,clou2, ephe) << can you have a JS linker in grouperz? wakoko :eh:[/quote] Hi duch, obviously it is sooooooo very very possible for me to make a hole in that communtiy site. :D Coz I think you know that I can access the admin panel because I'm part of the staff. =) But (of course) on my part, kuya Benz gave me the permission to access the admin panel because he trusts me. If I create XSS Holes there. I would surely be a bad guy [i]if you know what I mean.[/i] But, I think in a couple of weeks.. I'll be leaving that site because I can't balance my time properly. :crybaby: Maybe in a few months, I'll also be leaving FTalk. As you can notice, I do not contribute much in this forum anymore. :( Wew. :wallbash: Anyway, still waiting here for the T-Shirts. :lol: kiddin.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ oh wahaha :lol: ive been wondering bout that.. so uhmm is ephe part of the staff too? :/ waaaaaa dont leave xave! you contribute here u know :P as long as someone is using ur script u still contribute to this forum :P
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ice[/b] Wahaha..I received your PM. Okay I'll change it now, everyone knows who's who now anyway. [b]Jem[/b] Condolence
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yay. Announcement to all loudfusion users. When adding a comment to somebody. Be careful not to type any of these words/characters: <">Because they will record your account and IP address for making a Cross Site Scripting. Literally, there will be an alert box saying. <">Then they will redirect you to a Hall of Shame site (i think.) For more information, view their Javascript :arrow: http://www.loudfusion.com/js/detect_xss.js
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What is recurity? :lol: kidding. WTF? Hahaha.. I like who made that javascript. It has a cool comment tag. =D And the page that you will be directed to: <">Bwahahaha :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lmao :lol: epic lulz
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol I have seen this somewhere I think... <">I think it was on the widgets section. When I viewed the source. :lol: :arrow: http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets.php

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-21 22:12:58)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My condolence Jem. =( Well. I see [Class-S] is everywhere. =d
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Hi duch, obviously it is sooooooo very very possible for me to make a hole in that communtiy site. :D Coz I think you know that I can access the admin panel because I'm part of the staff. =) But (of course) on my part, kuya Benz gave me the permission to access the admin panel because he trusts me. If I create XSS Holes there. I would surely be a bad guy [i]if you know what I mean.[/i] But, I think in a couple of weeks.. I'll be leaving that site because I can't balance my time properly. :crybaby: Maybe in a few months, I'll also be leaving FTalk. As you can notice, I do not contribute much in this forum anymore. :( Wew. :wallbash: Anyway, still waiting here for the T-Shirts. :lol: kiddin.[/quote] wew..:D :D Please don't do that xavie..:cry: :cry: I still need u in making XSS Holes ..:)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Owh yeah. Don't leave Xave. U're one of the great distributor here. ;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol just sneaking out to my pc it is been occupied for awhile :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The uncle is gone for awhile ?? :paranoid:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah damn it- his account are logged in on ym so i can't use it :mad: well anyway i missed you lol :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awh I see. :wallbash: So that's why u cant use ur ym hunneykun. >__< I missed u too. :wow: Btw. maybe we should find other place. Before other mods catch us here. :penguin: [spoiler] I lurveeeeeeeee u to the max too! :wow:=d [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 11 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy