• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Mornin everyone! I just slept an hour and nw Im on school. Will spend 9 hours frm 7am-4pm. 3 hours for Maths 3 hours for Physics 3 hours for Chemistry T______T [b]Harvii[/b] Arrogant? Go find the way on WikiChan. =D [b]Meng[/b] Good luck on ur Summer Classes! Hope u won't get burn.Yaha.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ hunney i missed ya :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna[/b] 3 hours for Maths :O Isn't that too much?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

equivalent to 5 units? ^ :o owmg

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-15 19:14:56)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha my hunney is on torment now :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the good thing is, i was finish my schools :lol::lol::lol: and the bad thing is, i continue to college :wasted: study, study, study, adn study..:wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-04-15 19:36:16)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: im having summer classes til the end of MAY*(may not march.. haha).. 9am-7pm everyday!! haha.. hirap! i noticed i was the only one who ordered white :paranoid:[/quote] waah siz meng, youve summer class...gud luck siz... u can do it!! ;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kher lol im going to that stage kher im entering the world of pain :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-15 19:42:43)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bro shirow and bro kher... both of you guys... [b]GLHF[/b]... welcome to the world of headaches :wallbash: =D=D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What's GLHF stands for? I'm already having headaches though I'm still in Year 10. Too much work :crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Hunney I miss u 2o!X3 Yeah.Im on disastreous torment. Dont worry.We're same here. I'll enter the world of pain this August. Harvii Yeah.It's enough to kill me. 3 hours of Maths..Who could stand 3 hours of Maths (Trigonometry),please raise ur hand! T_____T Cloud It's ekuivalent to 10 units.Haha.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna[/b] Waahh nor do I. I used to like maths but as I grew up I thought Math is the worst lesson for me. We're currently studying about shapes :retard:. I can't have an absent anymore or else I'll be left behind.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harvii Yeah.Me too. When Im in Elementary School,I was the 1st rank of Maths Olympic. :D But when entered the High School. I was totally lost.Haha. What shapes Harvii? Better not to be left behind.Or u'll lost in the island,like me.lol.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning!! I just woke up. My head aches due to the freaking wound I got for bumping onto our stairs. :retard: Goodluck to Meng & Yuna. Study hard. :]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Morning Ice! Better check ur headaches. Im currently having Physics Class now.:wallbash:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]@kher lol im going to that stage kher im entering the world of pain :lol:[/quote] bwahahaha..wellcome to the jungle =D=D :arrow: [b]cloud[/b] feel the pain bradah..=D=D=D=D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna[/b] Lol. Youre online while in class? Mobile phone? Haha. Good thing I dont have summer classes. I hate pain. Lol.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just woke up. :wallbash: =D kinda drunk... :retard: :smoke:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nyaha. You partied last night. Lol. [url=http://www.photohost.biz/files/l7qjdfx9sch26hz3ab7.jpg][img]http://www.photohost.biz/files/l7qjdfx9sch26hz3ab7_thumb.jpg[/img][/url] [i]Click image to enlarge.[/i] Is this considered ripping? And also.. Pinkblack is asking a question about her rules and she just replied "Hehe"? LOL.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]What's GLHF stands for? I'm already having headaches though I'm still in Year 10. Too much work :crybaby:[/quote] Good Luck High Five :D:lol: .. Got it from Ezil's online vocabulary :lol: [hr][hr][hr] 10 units :lol:... so if you failed that subject ...that would be awesome([b]not[/b]) Goodluck Sis yuna [hr] [quote]Trigo? X and Y axis... :wallbash: :wallbash: Get the value of X and after that stick it to the esophagus of your trigo instructor =D[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 04:24:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy