• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ OMGWTFROFLMAO. But its a nice idea. Singing Mods. Haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]FTALK IDOL[/b] yebahhh that's cool :eh: who are the contestants ... :lol: =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harvii. Dadi Ej. Xave. =D As of now, they are the ones who said that they can do falsetto. Though, they're not very good at it. Lol.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ephe is on too =d=d We -the ladies mods- will be the judges =d:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think shirow will be signing for it.. right bro shirow? :lol: I think forsakendoll can do some stuff too.... :D [hr][hr][hr] others that can also sing as well misz_faith and angelalaine... i already heard them singing ... nice nice :thumbsup: sweet melodies

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-14 06:17:05)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^holy banana hahahahha PWNED :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ZOMGWTFROFLMAO.[/b] Am going to Join! I can sing. And they say am good at it. *smug* LOL.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aha. Cloud and My Hunney will register for Ftalk Idol. Ate, Where's the application form? =d
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here: [quote][b]Name:[/b] Complete Name [b]Song:[/b] Title of song + Artist who sang it [b]Specialty[/b]: Genre you're good at. [b]Achievements:[/b] Singing contests you've won.[/quote] :arrow: Shirow, Xave, Ephe, Dadi ej, Harvii, Ice what are you waiting for.. fill up the forms and we're gonna start it. :eh: :arrow: Any more applicants? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We should prepare the Auditions Room also. =d Maybe they should post their vids heere. =d
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Duch.[/b] Lol. I will apply. Wait.. :penguin: [b]Yuna.[/b] I agree with that. Hahaha. We'll be able to hear and SEE them sing! Yey!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ corz..=D an audtion room is cool.. for the benefit of [b]Ephe[/b]: you can have your face with a mask.. :lol: as long as the mask is a drawing of your face :eh: :lol: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wooo. This is it. =D [quote][b]Name:[/b] Ice Garcia [b]Song:[/b] I Promise - Stacie Orrico - LOL. [b]Specialty:[/b] Lol...i POP ?! :lol: [b]Achievements:[/b] Member of the school chorale - Is this even included? Haha. 1st place - Voices in harmony 100 - videoke. Nyahaha! 2nd place - 2008 OPM singing contest[/quote] Okay. No vids please. Hahahaha!!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @harbe. i originally ordered black, then i remembered it's summer so i'll go for white. it's hotter whe you wear black during hot days. @the Ftalk Idol thingy Can i join??? i wanna sing.. bwahahahah if you want the world to be doomed!!:lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ftalk Idol? I donut know..I'm not frefaired! lol. Ask my voice coach/manager, Nicey lol jkes. Well nicey heard me singing and she said that my voice quality is good but the song I sung doesn't match my voice. She also said that my I'm still having difficulties in falsetto and some flat notes, and she'll send me herself voice recorded tutorial lol. Nicey said that neyo's song can match up with my voice ahahaha... Meng! Agree with you! But black is still cooler. I wish there's a striped one!

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-04-14 11:00:35)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Meng[/b] Camon. Join! Nyahaha. [b]Harvii[/b] Neyo? COOL. *kinakarir mo ah. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ =D nice achievements you got there sis.. i only get 50 in videoke.. damn music box.. :doubt: :lol: :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maybe we can have duet acts. Hahahaha =D Ice is already prepared
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Duch[/b] Aw. Dats ok. At least your trying. :) [b]Harvii[/b] Hahahaha! Am not prepared. Lol. -- Gotta go now. I'll drink my medicine [i]na lang[/i] so that I'll be able to sleep. Damn insomnia. :disgust:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 12:11:23)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OFFTOPIC[/b] i miss having the cbox on the index. i wish admin will put it back there again. :rolleyes: i know that the index will load faster without it there but .. hehe nothing .. nvm me :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-14 15:23:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 10 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy