• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Ah. 6 subjects actually Cloud. =d Maths. English. Indonesian. and 3 Major Science Subjects. Physics. Chemistry. and Biology. If I can't pass those 6 subjects this year. I have to wait a year again. :wallbash: Hope that won't happen. :D Amen. [hr] [quote]Sin/Tan = Tan/Sin X/Sin X = 1 Absis X and Y.[/quote] arghhh. enough enough. =(
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Harvii Yeah.Me too. When Im in Elementary School,I was the 1st rank of Maths Olympic. :D But when entered the High School. I was totally lost.Haha. What shapes Harvii? Better not to be left behind.Or u'll lost in the island,like me.lol.[/quote] Honestly, I really don't know. You know the trapezium, parallelogram etc. I'm gonna be offline for maybe 1 or 2 weeks cos my school ringed last night and they said I need a lot of catching up to do. So my dad took my phone so I can't use it to be able to access the internet :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go Yuna! Go Meng! Go Harvii! ily guys. do good there and we'll be good here. XD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh gadd help me im almost off my boiling point!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Harvii Yeah.Me too. When Im in Elementary School,I was the 1st rank of Maths Olympic. :D But when entered the High School. I was totally lost.Haha. What shapes Harvii? Better not to be left behind.Or u'll lost in the island,like me.lol.[/quote] Honestly, I really don't know. You know the trapezium, parallelogram etc. I'm gonna be offline for maybe 1 or 2 weeks cos my school ringed last night and they said I need a lot of catching up to do. So my dad took my phone so I can't use it to be able to access the internet :crybaby:[/quote] Ahh. O__O Poor Harvii. Poor Harvii. I'm goin to miss yew and ur ava. :P Well. Goodluck on ur School. 1 or 2 weeks are long time. [hr] Thx Ice. :D How's ur headache? Ate Duch What happen to u? :O
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna[/b] Its gone already. I took my meds. :) [b]Duch[/b] Oh Em Gee. What happened? :O
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have a head ache... :wallbash: :penguin: pain... :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ice and Yuna[/b] its with Angeli_7 .. sheeeess why do everyone want to post the linkers.. :doubt:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tobi[/b] Aw. Me too. But am feeling better now. Better take some meds. [b]Duch[/b] She posted a linker? Tsk.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add me on loudfusion guys... Click the FS profile link. :lol: or the userbar below. :penguin: :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i added u up bro ephe... :D how did you tweak your LF page? help help newbie here :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

These are the codes I used... <">Still finding how to edit individual boxes... kinda hard =D 'cause the use table. :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ aww ok i will try to study.. so many social-net account to tweak :wallbash: :wallbash: ^ tried and tested... :arrow: result: not working :D wahahaa... wer will i paste those codes? :lol: Im so Noob.. with LF :wallbash: [b]Edited[/b]: Ok done now.. wahahaha.. i forgot to include style tag... :lol: thanks bro..

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 10:12:43)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]Ice and Yuna[/b] its with Angeli_7 .. sheeeess why do everyone want to post the linkers.. :doubt:[/quote] Ah. -_- Can't help with these type. But don't lose ur sanity ate. If she starts to act, cut her in one final cut. =D Ah LF. I have one. :D But I dunno how to tweak it. Yaha.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yay! My dad is soo stupid he gave my cp today hahahaha.=D [b] Blurrycloud[/b] Hahaha..I thought it stands for Good [b]Life[/b] High Five. It's so close lol [b]Ephe[/b] Haven't been on loudfusion for ages. I just use loudfusion to dload musics lol.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] LOL the current sticked linker was working a while ago.. But when i chose an emote app, i cant see my profile, even the default :thumbsdown: So i tried the emote app linker and my profile is working again.. :lol: FS is goin crazy.. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-16 15:55:40)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm not sure if I'll be online these days. Coz I have some problems with my internet connection :retard: Also, I have 5 exams coming. :crybaby: Good luck guys. :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Goodmorning! How are u guys? [b]Duch[/b] Ahh. Just curse the girl. Lol. My fs is crazy. Always logging out. Haha. Am deleting my account today. [b]Xave[/b] Whoa, five? Goodluck on that. And I hope your internet connection will be fixed soon. :) --- Rawr. Today is my [b]DELETE ALL[/b] day. My ex said its a [b]MUST.[/b] What an idiotic way to move on. :disgust:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMFGAMFC...:o:o:o [img]http://h1.ripway.com/kherminator2/who.JPG[/img]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ awts haha :arrow: guys i think we need to merge the topic of tunie and alvin regarding the emote linker to avoid confusions... :/

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-17 01:50:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:49

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy