• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Gosh. I wonder if FTalk has been hacked. shit
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=xavierkym][b]Post here[/b][/quote] Just adding the 2 missing tracks on Dashboard Confessional album. =) :thumbsup: I included the The Only Gift That I Need song and Tonight I'll Take What I Can Get acoustic version. http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvl5ng :penguin:[/quote] Nyaykz. :O I didn't know that there's a bonus track for [i]The Shade of Poison Trees[/i].. Coz this is my source, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shade_of_Poison_Trees]Wikipedia - Dashboard Confessional (The Shade of Poison Trees)[/url]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| yea... there are aliens in the backstage.. :wallbash: :wallbash: [b] Ephs [/b] i was hungry last night when you showed that.. arrrghhhh :lol: :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym][quote=Ephemeral][quote=xavierkym][b]Post here[/b][/quote] Just adding the 2 missing tracks on Dashboard Confessional album. =) :thumbsup: I included the The Only Gift That I Need song and Tonight I'll Take What I Can Get acoustic version. http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvl5ng :penguin:[/quote] Nyaykz. :O I didn't know that there's a bonus track for [i]The Shade of Poison Trees[/i].. Coz this is my source, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shade_of_Poison_Trees]Wikipedia - Dashboard Confessional (The Shade of Poison Trees)[/url][/quote] Sometimes underground releases are fun! =D <-evil laugh :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ephe use Underground mode to find the Underground songs. =d:thumbsup: And anyway, the name(s) at the screenshot, are Indonesian members. I dunno how can they enter TB, but how could it be? :/
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whoa. There are aliens here. But wait till you see mine, haha. You see, am [b]LOGGED IN![/b] But my name doesnt appear on the viewing thingy. Lol. [u]BLANK[/u] and 0 guest! HAHAHA. [img]http://www.photohost.biz/files/41qde799k988nkzo95bv.gif[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyaha. TB is so creepy now. =D Just beware. Maybe next, A Monster will appear ?!?%##%%!?!?!?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOLS. I wonder how are they able to enter here. I mean the "aliens". Hahaha. Its scary. :paranoid: But you know, i havent closed the tab of that freaking [b]BLANK and 0 guest[/b] thingy. Am fascinated by TB's wonders. HAHAHAHA!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Lol iCe :lol: Hmhm.. Does that mean they can also read what we are posting here? :paranoid: Admin. We need you to sort this out. :cry:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys i think you should read this: http://theftalk.com/t26740-Mods.html
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i think he is cursed again because of this... :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=24808&p=3[/url]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the question is, didnt he receive a PM before he was cursed?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dunnoh.. im not the one who cursed him anyways... ^ :arrow: that stubborn kid strikes again
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Aw. TA Juleigtin Siahaan cursed the stubborn kid haha. he deserves an answer. and i replied. :lol: haha. check out this pic. [spoiler][url=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2063/hahahamustanmandx6.png][img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9854/hahahamustanmanyy7.png[/img][/url] It's like, I'm logged in cloud's acct. haha. [/spoiler]

Last edited by takashi (2008-04-09 12:30:20)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ truth is i want to ban him =D do you know that he's not a kid lolz and he's a girl version of kimyasay! deserate to be a mod.. he once asked me to back him up.. and i was having a hard time what to reply coz honestly i dont think he is fit for it.. and yea, i guess im right.. he's getting bubu after his 1st curse. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-09 12:23:27)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Aw. The Ms.Yasay. Desperate to be a mod. why don't he start off by following the rules. sheez. he's like commanding you to back him up. how rude is that, haha! :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahh. [b]Chezter[/b]. :| He's lucky. Today he didn't meet my hunney. =D Awts. :wallbash:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^bwahahaa you're right yuna. or else. he'll have some words slap in his face. hahaha! :eh: =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. yeah. =D Chezter is somekind, [i]hopeless.[/i] :|
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^you said it right. aw. i wonder why chezter complained about his curse. In many point of views, I think he deserves it. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy