• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

One day has passed. Still two more pathetic days. I miss y'all. :crybaby: [b]Ice[/b] Ure in hospital? Get well soon sis. :)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=xavierkym][quote=kikay_girl]Kuya Xave? :o Really? Why? How the heck can you enjoy summer? o.O *pakealamera.:lol:[/quote] Haha.. That's just fine ate Ice :redface: coz our class will resume on september. :lol:[/quote] Di ako si ice. :crybaby: si JEMMIE ako. >.<
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ jemmie! i miss you...:D waa. guys, so sorry. i wasn't actually on vacation as fafeng thought. exam week. one more exam day to go and i'm free. btw, i'll be off again tomorrow night. ill be @ batangas. a relative died, and it's sop that we go there. @shirowyasay how's the love team goin? i mean the lubb triangol harbe-yasay-shirow =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Meng[/b] I thought you're in a vacation. Love triangle...No, Kimyasay is bugging me earlier and keep PMing me in YM and she viewed my FS and I saw she only got 1 friend and guess who :paranoid: [b]Jem[/b] I was disconnected lol. I told you that I'll be brb right? But I didn't go back lmao. I had a fun chatting with you though :lol: [b]Ice[/b] Get well soon [b]Ate Duch[/b] Lol, dont worry I'll save my Ate for the last. I'm gonna kick her on Friday when I see her. She wanna get married btw. How stupid :wasted:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: why not let her marry? :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ condolence to your relative mareh. LOL about fafeng's love triangle. :lol: :arrow: haha i'm trying to catch with you all. :lol: i miss manila btw. how it goes every night. :wow: and the malls. :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Jem[/b] I'm so sorry. :crybaby: Peace po. :D [b]@Duch[/b] Who's Harry? You mean Daniel Radcliffe? :lol: Oh yeah, I met him once. We just have the same height. =):thumbsup: [spoiler]Not really in person. Only a life size mannequin. :P That's in Madame Tussaud's Museum, Central London. Hehe[/spoiler]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-26 20:24:59)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@harvs lol she is a freakin poser lol :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Fafeng Harbs[/b] :lol: use a horse shoe while you're at it hahahaha joke! nahh let your ate marry.. she's in lurveee :wow: hahha [b]Xavier[/b] hahaha i always thought he's short.. :lol: thats why i prefer viktor krum bad boy :evil: :lol: [b] Shirow[/b] is Kimyasay not bugging you? She PMd me yesterday and asked: "pwede mag GM" i mean. duhhhh??? do you have to ask? :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-26 23:00:14)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^she keep pming me and she ask if she can add me then i add her freakin account to see her freakin pics and now i've realized she is nothing but a fag poser lol it vexes me can we just ban her now lol :/
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ haha i thought so bro shirow congrats.. lolers.. [spoiler]tsk tsk sabi na ei.. nagkabuhol buhol na muscles yan kz poser sya :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-27 04:29:21)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hey i said i'm trying to catch up with you guys. why don't you mention my name or an arrow direction for only once? LOL im trying to make my face thick AGAIN. hmmm @ shirow : so you're the other party of fafeng-kimyasay luv triangle? s/he's my kababayan anyway. here in cagayan de oro city. :p
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahah good one mizel. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mizel missyew my sis. :wow: oh gawd . i can OL now. tomorrow will be the last day :D:D:D how are u all? shirowsay scandal is back again?:O or is it harbzyasay scandal? :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ =D harbzyasay ha? :lol: id rather prefer fafeng harbs annd hmm :rolleyes: hahhahaha :lol: joke . [b] Mizel[/b] daiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there i called you now! misshuu dai! :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

and so the scandal moves into another chapter lol when this will end :lol: [quote=`mizeL]hey i said i'm trying to catch up with you guys. why don't you mention my name or an arrow direction for only once? LOL im trying to make my face thick AGAIN. hmmm @ shirow : so you're the other party of fafeng-kimyasay luv triangle? s/he's my kababayan anyway. here in cagayan de oro city. :p[/quote] really? lol have you already seen her ugly horrendous face??? :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ate duch fafeng harbz and hmmmm who?? :paranoid::paranoid: shirowkun hahaha. new scandal shirow. ure finally SAVED! :lol: now she attacks harvii-chan.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^good for me then =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d yeah good for u but bad for harvii-chan =d i wonder what kimyasay have done to harvii-chan :paranoid:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ATE MENG[/b] : Ate Meeeeeeeng! :eh: Ang striktang moderator. I miss you so much too. :] Kumusta ka? [b]PAPA HARBEH[/b] : Lol. You're mean, you left me tapos you didn't come back. >.< Jawk. :lol: I had FUN too. F U N. :eh: :eh: So are you going to wear rubber shoes with heels? :eh: :lol: :lol: [b]KUYA XAVE[/b] : Ayos lang iyun. :] [b]ATE MIZEL[/b] : Nasa CDO ako ngayon! ::eh: Kita tayo. Go na! Now na! :eh: [b]TO ALL MODS[/b] : May crush ako. :rolleyes: At sa inyo ko lang sasabihin. :wow: LOL. Kaso, [color=white]mod.[/color] rin siya. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.440 second ]
Privacy Policy