• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

thanks sis yuna and ate ganda, now i know what should i say. :wallbash: :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Guys. Is bearsharie [i]actually[/i] a girl? :lol: So funmail was a girl then. :lol: I dunno. Just check [i]his[/i] gender and avatar. :P

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-20 07:30:24)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ that fag is just trying to fool us lol :lol: what a shameful move :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. yeah. He tried to fool us. Too late. lol. :lol: [spoiler]shirow. ur ava. :P [/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ haahah yeah too late for him i bet he is trying all his best to deny that he and funmail are the same fagging person [spoiler]hahah yeah im ugly in my ava this is the first time i use my freakin face as an avatar here :lol:[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. He used a girl avatar and female gender, hope we will be fool. Afterall. He still funmail. bear=fun. mail=share. lol. [spoiler]freakin face? i dunno if freakin face is sugoii~~ :P[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol I'm confuse on what you say about the [b]"bear=fun. mail=share".[/b] Anyway funmail/bearsharie is not doing anything at the moment. But the blackrose one have a lot of complaints, I think we should keep an eye ;] on him or even eyes :o Blackrose... is not a posting fan, he's an arguing fan lol* Ate Meng I love your siggy "COMPLAIN"..better look for it in the dictionary :wallbash: lol.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-20 20:52:46)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol hahaah members these day doesn't appreciate what sacrifices we do on this forum i had enough :wallbash: i want to guillotine those ungrateful hypocrite one by one :evil:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Temper temper oniisama. If we show them that we're getting annoyed/p*ssed by them, they'll only think that we're weak.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ANNOUNCEMENT [/b] [/align] [i]- hahaha , guys . . . soon . . me and shirow masumune will be schoolmates and . . ironically he's also gonna take computer science wahahhahaha xD . . . were gonna rock . . lyceum . . . ^_____________________^ [/i]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh com-sci both of you @same school? that would be a blast....... <------ im done with that course.. :D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-20 23:41:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shirow and freelance[/b] so both of u are in the same school? :O rox!! [b]harviiibz[/b] [b]"bear=fun. mail=share"[/b] what i mean is beasharie=funmail. no matter if he change his gender or even use girl avatar. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm why do newbies complain a lot .. those who are not active much. thats why i get pissed by their complaints. lol im online here almost 24/7 and i dont even see their names around ftalk. :puke: they just log in then complain :retard: WTH really.. funmail/bearshare i dont care whatever his/her gender is. Just as long as she/he straighten up her attitude here in ftalk. im starting to think they are from another forum and trying to sink ftalk by their complaints. well they can try but they will never succeed. ammmmff :mad:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Agree, I really hate forum bashers. If they can't say anything good about the forum they may leave. Just press the X button and Voila* it wont take you long.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sis duch and haruna[/b] oh yeah. now Newbie is against the mods. :| And about the Consultant. Check this thread everyone. [url]http://theftalk.com/t24617-FriendsterConsultant-Friendster-Court.html[/url] Quoting from Bots post, [b]as i observed..members say their rants or complaints..then mods' replies were seen in a negative way[/b] What the hell is his point? :disgust:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-21 00:03:05)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Shall I break the ice later? =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kimyasay is being helpful ahemz! The world turns upside down.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah for the first time... ^ :lol::lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: her post was an icebreaker.. i laughed out loud! for the first time she made sense :lol: hahahahha =D its not a bad suggestion though.. hmmm then agen how many are those who complained comparing to the ratio of the total population in ftalk? lol .1 or .5%? hahahaha about the Friendster Court bootskiemae said... the Suggestions and Feedbacks is a Friendster Court and the backstage is well the backstage where final decisions are made.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-21 00:19:23)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Shall I break the ice later? =)[/quote] can you do it now jovs :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:00

[ 9 queries - 0.413 second ]
Privacy Policy