• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Guys, I'll be off from Ftalk now. :) Maybe about 2 weeks or more. I have to focus on my Exam. =( Goodbye for now. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Guys, I'll be off from Ftalk now. :) Maybe about 2 weeks or more. I have to focus on my Exam. =( Goodbye for now. :)[/quote] wew..:D :D Good luck my sweet yuna..:wow: :wow: I'll miss u..:crybaby:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah i miss big sis also :) btw i found something interesting about this threadstarter on this topic http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=23601&p=2 well base on my theory i found out by checking his IP traces that he is the banned member funmail who was disrespecting moderators and refusing complaining about the rules and regulations in ftalk well try to read his post and you will see what i mean :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh about this? [img]http://images.eehjhay.com/medium/bearsharie.jpg[/img] and the date of this ban report? http://theftalk.com/p690391-2008-03-11-23%3A03%3A47.html#p690391 and this user's registration date? http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=88805 and this topic? http://theftalk.com/t21768-What-Does-Usualy-Topic-Would-Like-Discuss-About%3F.html how about the first post of this one, the date? http://theftalk.com/p693217-2008-03-12-21%3A12%3A35.html#p693217 Confuse? Funmail banned on the March 11th. Bearsharie registered on March 11th. Bearsharie posted on March 12th.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-15 20:29:09)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:puke: [b]funmail[/b] :puke: that member almost got me flaming :evil: i hate him. :wallbash: :wallbash: i checked bearshare's IP yesterday and i know its the same with funmail. the only reason i didnt thought both are the same person coz bearshare's english is better than funmail's. :lol: but arrrrrggghhh i hate [b]funmail[/b]!!! seriously! :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 22:55:21)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol so lets observe his actions now if he cross the line and thats it he opted an oblivion for himself let me do the obliterating :) =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Let us test the I.P theory! :lol: lets change the ban status of funmail. rather than email only try IP. let's see. :eh: Let's experiment a bit.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ im up for that :eh: =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sure count me in =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll wait for bro eehjhay's reply. If we ban funmail's IP then bearsharie's IP get banned as well. We will just expose him as a flammer right?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah thats right but i want to return to him what he was doing right now humiliation before IP ban will do :wow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. One more offense from him, then you can test that ip ban to him
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Let me interrupt you for a while guys,umm just wana let you know that i gona have my vacation in phils today (45 days) so perhaps my time in logging in will be limited now,i have to spend my time to my family and friends as well,but i will try to make up..;) well anyway its only 45 days,after that..lets rock and roll! :D thanks guys, cheers!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah im just waiting him to get online :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-15 23:31:12)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he called me b*tch < funmail i mean :wasted: arrrggghhhh :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ then that lame crap called me a gay :lol: he should be thankful that i've controlled my self that time :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] sis duch, shirow, ephe, ej [/b] Haha. I think we should ban his IP. :| He's really annoying and direspecting mods. Maybe we should give him[b] "a warm welcome"[/b] =d
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

qkqkqkqkqk..........:lol: i dunno wat to say... i think IP banning is so dangerous...:D but its all up to u...:D gotta get some luch...:penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok now i think im sure he is funmail. lol i dont bother if you say i'm "natamaan" by his sig.. but he knows that funmail called me "b*tch" and shirow "gay". ohhhhhhhh waaa im really angry!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: can we just test ban his IP pls. to prove our IP theory. :mad: He is dsrespecting us. :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok then and look what have said to me [quote=bearsharie]@shirow masamune: ? what the hell are you talking about? i think you might be reasonable of what you are saying because shit you might eat what you said shit =|[/quote] lol this faggot pissed off now im loosing my freakin temper

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-16 06:37:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy