• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ shirow.. easy.. he's leading u in a wrong path.. go explain ej's post. do not retaliate on what he said just now. ok? :puke:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

ok then :lol:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

long time no post here ^___^ yo shirow :P hehehe . do you guys know that shirow and i . lives on the same city hehehe @ shirow - lets EB one time ! hahahaha lol
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sure kuya ayel hahaha wer? mc donalds? =D :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] shirow [/b] he's a piece of crap. :lol: dont take seriously about his post. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The plan of shirow and mine work. We provoked funmail in our signiture and he replied meaning funmail and bearsharie is the same user. Now what shall we do? =D PS. He just joined the forum just to disrespect again so... What now? :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-16 08:31:24)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL. :O Isnt he too easy to get trap? =d So he has confessed that funmail and bearsharie is the same user. We shall show him that he can't and never direspect this forum esp. admin&us --the mods--
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]The plan of shirow and mine work. We provoked funmail in our signiture and he replied meaning funmail and bearsharie is the same user. Now what shall we do? =D PS. He just joined the forum just to disrespect again so... What now? :lol:[/quote] lol thats what i meant in my previous post.. he knows that funmail called me a b*tch.. :wallbash: my blood pressure rises every time i remember that. :evil: well he flamed.. =| ban ban ban :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@deathwish yah ok hahah now iv'e controlled it now thx haha i dont give a damn anymore on that crap @ephe wahahaha it works dude now what will be his fate now??? to be guillotine? or drop a nuke-bomb on him =D :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] duch [/b] ayeh. funmail --> we will [b]fun[/b] him by ban his e[b]mail[/b] :lol: [b] shirow [/b] yeah that's better. :lol: he's really a crap. i dont like him since first time i saw him.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@ shirow : [/b]wow, you and ephs are really provocative. hehe. congrats on what happened, he's really disrespectful :disgust: tsk tsk. hehe

Last edited by takashi (2008-03-16 09:09:34)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:/ whats up with blackrose_dying anyway. i dont like reading his post. as if he's been active here long enough to judge the moderators. dang dang dang :wallbash: :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:/ whats up with blackrose_dying anyway. i dont like reading his post. as if he's been active here long enough to judge the moderators. dang dang dang :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] yeah. he try to judge us the mods. aaha. im not listening to him. he just registered. dont know a lot and maybe dont read more. :wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

blackrose_dying for me? To be honest, he's confused on my point of view... He said he reported the post but, I assure you guys, me and eehjhay were Online almost 24 hours and didn't receive any report. Hayz... :lol: Anyway guys avoid the [b]F[/b] and [b]S[/b] word or even the slang of it. For the info next time blackrose_dying pos something irrelevant. I'll sure to make his ego crumble. He was fortunate I was bored yesterday. :| I broke down frolik and I can do it to him...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-16 11:47:52)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ how bout the [b]B[/b] word and the [b]G[/b] word wakokokoko :lol: hmm unfortunately ephs he did report. I read it. hmm go here: =39" title="" rel="nofollow">http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6147&p=39 read sis tinay's post #766 and #767.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see... But still it doesn't excuse his behavior. Being idealistic is fine but, Jumping to someones personal life is well... [b]superficial.[/b] Does he really have to go that low? =D He complaints about us but he doesn't even the major rule in all forums, even though it's not seen on the rules but it is practically common sense... [b]Forum Etiquette[/b] is the rule I am preferring to. [hr] I laugh at his post. [quote]Actually, If a mod knows he/she is too busy, he/she could just give up his job, instead of making members wait for them to do their jobs. Its really annoying when someone who's responsible of things would give an excuse like "We're busy". Why not give up the job then, right?[/quote] [b]Its really annoying when someone who's responsible of things would give an excuse like "We're busy".[/b] Why would we give an excuse that we're busy? as if a member will PM us, are you busy? I assure you if he's in my shoes. I bet he will be dead due to over work and lack of sleep. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-16 12:09:15)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ bravo to that. well said ephs. =) like i said as if he's been here long enough to judge us. arrghh :wallbash: wish i could be like all of you. my emotions gets in the way sometimes especially now. thats why i prefer silence than post flame. lol :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-16 12:16:12)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Forum Etiquette[/b] is the rule I am preferring to. Well i kinda think the newbie members are forget about forum etiquette. :wallbash: Guys. Uh-Oh. Based on this post. [quote]Actually, If a mod knows he/she is too busy, he/she could just give up his job, instead of making members wait for them to do their jobs. Its really annoying when someone who's responsible of things would give an excuse like "We're busy". Why not give up the job then, right?[/quote] I think he wanna become mod. :lol: So he said like that. Just to show-off. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well... It's basic forum etiquette right? Not jumping into conclusions. Before being idealistic make sure you have facts. I am not judging him but, I think it is obvious that he isn't familiar to reality due to, he thinks he can handle everything. Basing on his current action he has a megalomania problem.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-16 12:32:41)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol let him be a mod for a week. no one will help him. lets seeif he can handle it :angry:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-16 12:42:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:59

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy