• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]Ate Duch [/b] Phew! Okay I'll visit the thread maybe later coz I'm going to sleep now bye for now [b]Shirow[/b] Wahaha! That's all I can say! :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ ok fafeng.. nytienyt.. dont let kimyasay i mean the bed bugs byt... hahahaha =D [b] Yuna[/b] Happy easter sistah dear hahaha :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol her world will turn upside down or worst she may loose her sanity if she really finds out the truth :lol: =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: =D but now i think you are the one who's losing sanity shi =D hahahahaha
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol i better to commit a suicide then rather than loosing my self on that freak :evil:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Easy Shirow. :lol: Don't u know she's crushing me too. We better be careful.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wahhaha yeah you better be btw im excited to see her reaction when she finds it out BWAHAHAHAHAH its gonna be morbid :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

don't u know bro shirow ur very lucky to have someone like kim- [spoiler]yasay :lol: :lol: kidding bro.. peace... :D[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow-kun[/b] Me too. But she must realize it now. Since our post in Underground. :paranoid: [b]Cloud[/b] Even Cloud agree to Shirowsay scandal. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@yuna even clou is with you guys waaaaaaa @cloud lol yeah lucky.... worst luck :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 00:03:11)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Yeah shirow. But if Kimyasay starting to freak me. I'll join ur force.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^waaahhaha then we will share this torment and nightmare :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol kimyasay just sent me another GM and i warned her for the 5th time.. i was a bit rude when she GMd me AGAAINN this morning.. :evil: @T: im soo happy :D hahahah =D only 1 person knows why.. :P :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol better to be rude at her she deserves it =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh No. Let the torment and nightmare for u Shirowkun. :p I'll help u torture her. =d Mami duch i think i knew him. :P Kimyasay. :penguin: Starting to spam in fti. :wallbash:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-23 01:19:23)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :D hehehehe :lol: luv yah siszy [b] Shirow[/b] You really are so affected shi.. =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha lol can you just ban her to end my agony =D :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ban her? =d I'll ban her if she starts to stalk me. haha.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ please ban her now hahah so this issue will be over now :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Not now Shirow. We still wanna watch her reaction. Remember our discussion last nite? :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:12

[ 9 queries - 0.273 second ]
Privacy Policy