• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ yeah :lol: ephe did a great suggestion im just a backer. :lol: all of them did a great suggestion. i hope the css will be cleaned soon. :puke: thanks btw fafeng harbs. :wow:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Shirow[/b] Kimyasay really loves you. I think her sig meant to be for you. Anyway, have you seen her ava it's like this. [spoiler] [url]http://i27.tinypic.com/1zr0650.gif[/url] Wahahaha. How do you like that? [/spoiler] [b]Ate Duch[/b] I've been on the thread you made and all the feedbacks of some of the mods, and I'm nosebleeding :wasted:Don't know what to add/say. Good job btw, as well as Ephe, Admin and co-mods of css. I'll post my suggestion and feedback later.[/quote] holy shit WTF is that :O its gross :wasted: *i died*
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Shirowsay scandal doesnt have an end. Am i rite? :lol::penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahahah ohh its endless pain and agony for me :wasted: :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Don't die yet Shirowkun. :lol: [hr] Btw. Friends check the discussion about JS linker. :penguin:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Posting a useless post on a backstage.. oh wait. I see shirow-kun! Harroow there.. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hi ezir-kun hello to you too where have you been i missed youuuuuuuuuuuuu soo much lol :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've been in some anime forum a while ago. posting some spams and useless post. hahaha jowk. lurking some more anime to watch that's all. btw how's your day? :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol its effin boring i have to go school this afternoon i have to finish my clearance so that i could finally graduate on this freakin school of mine lol hahah
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow[/b] Lol to the videos you showed me I'm still watching vids from Youtube lmao :lol:. I'm disconnected from YM btw, damn this internet connection of mine. :disgust: [b]Ezil[/b] Haven't seen you for a while lol. But I always saw you online anyway welcome back :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol ronald mc donald is loev <3 =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No! For you, kimyasay is love<3 ayayayayayay!!! :lol::wow: Kimyasay is spreading stupidity in Ftalk Phil section :/
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll be busy this day due to I have to teach some tone deaf kids how to sing. :lol: When they sing... The heavens reacts and the tear of God befalls the earth... Not because their voices are holy but, it's because their voices reek! :wallbash: Note: when The heavens reacts and the tear of God befalls the earth... It simply means it rains when they sing. horrible voices arg!, fortunately I get paid to the dirty work :wallbash: :wallbash::penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice ephe! Go and teach them how to have Angelic voice like yours lolengs! I didn't know you sing, are the tone deaf kids from a choir? :paranoid: Hallelujiah! :O

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-24 00:50:04)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]No! For you, kimyasay is love<3 ayayayayayay!!! :lol::wow: Kimyasay is spreading stupidity in Ftalk Phil section :/[/quote] lol thats not love its a curse :wasted: can you just ban that faggot [quote=Ephemeral]I'll be busy this day due to I have to teach some tone deaf kids how to sing. :lol: When they sing... The heavens reacts and the tear of God befalls the earth... Not because their voices are holy but, it's because their voices reek! :wallbash: Note: when The heavens reacts and the tear of God befalls the earth... It simply means it rains when they sing. horrible voices arg!, fortunately I get paid to the dirty work :wallbash: :wallbash::penguin:[/quote] wahahhahahaha ephe this makes my day ROFLMAOWTFHHBBQZOMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-24 00:48:31)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeeii have to edit this :lol: =D Shirow still have problems with kimyasay? :lol: the pic that she showed was like some koreanovela artist.. :lol: i wonder if its her face really.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-24 00:55:07)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kimyasay just call me Fafeng Harbs :o Yikes! Blimey it creeps me out. My hairs are standing (lol poor english of mine) Shirow Sorry I can't. I know that'll break your heart :lol: if I do that. I know you and kimyasay can't be apart from each other :drool:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol i doesn't matter to me if she is banned what important is my agony and sorrow will finally end so ban her for good lol btw she likes your hair yikes :O :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah she likes my hair, I wonder? :/ But her calling me Fafeng..is gross :puke: -- Jah! Im off now see you laters. Watch out for Kimyasay!!! =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ok then matane harvs-kun lol you are the one who must watch out lol you never now that girl is already on your bed =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:07

[ 10 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy