• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ ahh yes her pitiful end is near =D =D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]i really miss my pal . . . =( . . . *toink[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow-kun[/b] But Im a lil bit confused. =d She seems never visit the Crush thread again. [b]Ayel[/b] Ayel. Who was u miss? :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ maybe she realized it already look she is beginning to loose her sanity look at her ftalk profile ROFLMAOWTFHHBBQZOMG :lol: :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gosh. [quote]I Love U now and Forever, Amen[/quote] How romantic. She's really in love with U shirowkun! :lol: [spoiler]i cant stop laughing[/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it made me spasm again :puke: and it gives me hibi jibis :wasted: :paranoid: lol i guess she's screwed up now better to run for your life lol :penguin:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 05:20:54)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. I'll pending this scandal. Gotta go to the Church. :penguin::penguin: [spoiler]Shirow. Be careful. She's really uhmuhm a stalker. :lol:[/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ok then hahah take care gotcha later haha [spoiler]i will lol hahah =D [/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy easter to all. ^_^ weeeee [drama] Uhm..I just wanna say sorry to my fellow mods. Forgive me for not being a responsible moderator. =( I'm trying my best to go to ftalk each time i get a chance to pc. Hope those who hate me understand..Thanks. mwah. ...*sigh* [/drama] [spoiler] Heeeeeeeeeyy! Just a iiiincy-bit of question. Where can i download [diablo II] or [warcraft frozen throne] safely? :D Thanks in advance! Take care..browse mode..[/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hey long time no see kuya lucknskill where have you been hahahha

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-23 07:00:27)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I've been to the hospital. What's up around here? What's new? :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ooh i see ^__^ haha currently backstage goes bananas and i was bullied by co-mods here :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its ok kuya lucknskill :D btw whats new? oh. i think i can answer if the question was [b]"What's Hot?"[/b] =d:P :penguin: Btw. The mods in CSS section are preparing some improvement.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Happy easter to all. ^_^ weeeee [drama] Uhm..I just wanna say sorry to my fellow mods. Forgive me for not being a responsible moderator. =( I'm trying my best to go to ftalk each time i get a chance to pc. Hope those who hate me understand..Thanks. mwah. ...*sigh* [/drama] [spoiler] Heeeeeeeeeyy! Just a iiiincy-bit of question. Where can i download [diablo II] or [warcraft frozen throne] safely? :D Thanks in advance! Take care..browse mode..[/spoiler][/quote] Use Bittorent sites. :thumbsup: I have Warcraft III and CS 1.6 Dloaded in Isohunt and Mininova. =D To be sure and safe from Trojan, just read the comments and there should be a lot of seeds. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Its ok kuya lucknskill :D btw whats new? oh. i think i can answer if the question was [b]"What's Hot?"[/b] =d:P :penguin: Btw. The mods in CSS section are preparing some improvement.[/quote] yeah. we should. the spams are uncontrollable :wallbash: i like ephe's suggestion :cool: :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Haha,yup,very nice suggestion. Good work on closing some topics by the way. Gawd your so hardworking. [i]Noli me tangere[/i] when you become rich someday. :eh: @xavier: oOoh.i see i see. Im'ma download some offline rpg this summer. just to kill boredom.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah that's what i do :lol: but a gg client is really useful :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ u are a really techie person xave. :lol: thanks for sharing. :cool: i got some ideas from you. :eh: topic. hi. i'm back from my out of town trip. i'm still suffering from jetlags by the way. arrrgggghh. it's like i'm having a flu. next time i'll fly with PAL. my face now is like this --> :retard: sorry if some of the pm's in my ym weren't replied yet, my world is like swirling. waaa.. i'll try to come back here tomorrow. i wan't to catch up with you all. left behind -- that's what i feel lately.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lolx. ur the one who taught me that :P that's why ur mi idol :lol::thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello guys, I just woke up. Holy Moly! I'm so knock-out last night. I slept for about 3 hours then after 2 hours I slept again for about 10 hours. [b]Ate Weng[/b] I forgot. You're on a trip right as well as Meng? Anyway IMY lol :P [b]Shirow[/b] Kimyasay really loves you. I think her sig meant to be for you. Anyway, have you seen her ava it's like this. [spoiler] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1zr0650.gif[/img] Wahahaha. How do you like that? [/spoiler] [b]Ate Duch[/b] I've been on the thread you made and all the feedbacks of some of the mods, and I'm nosebleeding :wasted:Don't know what to add/say. Good job btw, as well as Ephe, Admin and co-mods of css. I'll post my suggestion and feedback later.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:58

[ 10 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy