• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Yeah. That's the only line that I know. Hahaha.. How about, "you are gorgeous" ? :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

If dedicate to woman, [b]You are gorgeous = Kamu begitu cantik.[/b] :D That one. :D I kinda think Ure a romantic person eehjhay? :eh: :P

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-10 16:03:20)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Kamu means you Cantik means pretty or beautiful Am I right? Romantic person? Hmm.. I can not agree on that or not. lol. hehe.. You may ask my friends and/or ex gfs haha. -- Where's everybody? It's like they went to a vacation without any notice. haha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah. Yeah. =) U have great progress eehjhay. =d:thumbsup: Haha. Because I saw u asked me the Indonesian' Romantic words. :P [hr] Nah~ Where are them too? I was wondering. Maybe they making caramelldansen vid. :lol: Just like admin's suggestion.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol my final examination start on Thursday and now im starting to burn my brain well im not gonna be active these coming days but ill visit ftalk from time to time :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol my final examination start on Thursday and now im starting to burn my brain well im not gonna be active these coming days but ill visit ftalk from time to time :D[/quote] Well. Good luck to u my friend. =d Get rid of them and comeback here. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ thx big sis XD hahaha ill be back hope i can overcome these examinations hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. I bet u will look good on the dance floor. ^o^ Hhaha. Btw. What subject is ur exam? :paranoid:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

all my subjects including trigonometry and physics :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh Gosh. :O Calculating and Analyzing subjects. Im weak at that kind of subjects. =( I hope u will not die see the questions. =d
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: FRIENDSTER BLOGS mods...:paranoid: where art thou
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol...:lol: to many reports there..:wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha yeah too many... :disgust::wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-11 18:50:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well eehjhay is now online.. ephe's said he'll be absent for a while coz of skul works, the others i dont know. :/
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Friendster Blog? hmmm.. I just visit that section if someone send a report. lol i wanna go home now. haha.. brb for 45 mins
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Blogs? okay I'll fix. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

too many reports... by siz cutieshika.at the friendster blogs .. .shes always visiting the Friendster Blogs, which makes me think.. :rolleyes: she can really be of help.. to the friendster blogs mods... ;) :paranoid: hehe
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah. :O I saw many reports from Blogs section :ninja: What's the problem there? :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis tinay: yes. =) i always tell her that. she could be of use in the Blog section. But she always refuses. :wasted: she's like me a bit. Bisdaks wakoko :wallbash: anywhoo.. i go with whatever you are thinking :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]LOL. What's Happening Here? Haha. I Miss Everyone. :][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 9 queries - 0.606 second ]
Privacy Policy