• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Members can consult us anyway so what do we need consultant for? But it's still a nice suggestion especially if a member has a problem with a mod. The member will consult a consultant and the consultant will give advices. The consultant must be a good listener and a good advicer.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Kimyasay is being helpful ahemz! The world turns upside down.[/quote] really hahah then my warnings to her have been worked!! =D ahhaha for the win at her 1st tyme
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][quote=' 'eMokIdD]Kimyasay is being helpful ahemz! The world turns upside down.[/quote] really hahah then my warnings to her have been worked!! =D ahhaha for the win at her 1st tyme[/quote] Nyah~ I didnt notice it. lol. Finally she made it. The Ice-breaker. About the consultant. I kinda agree if the Consultant is anonymous.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well done oniisama! It's a good thing she learn her lesson.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah ^__^ finally hahaha a problem reduced in ftalk i hope but still we have these forum bashers on the loose they think they are doing great with their complains and effin suggestions it vexes me phew!!! :doubt:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Members can consult us anyway so what do we need consultant for? But it's still a nice suggestion especially if a member has a problem with a mod. The member will consult a consultant and the consultant will give advices. The consultant must be a good listener and a good advicer.[/quote] i have two persons in mind who is good in judging and handling people. =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Who are they? I agree with Yuna the consultant must be anonymous and must be trusted by us(mods) and Admin as well by members.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]* soon . . . guys wahahahhaha xD actually guys . . shirow goes to laguna college . my former highschool ^^ * he is just a jeepney away from me wahahahahha xD * then . . . . most probably he'll go to lyceum . . and together were gonna . . . rock . . the iT world in LIT wahahahahhahahahha \m/[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol hell yeah i hope my parents will approved it :wallbash: i wanna go there with you \m/ :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ROFL! Ayel seems more excited than you oniisama. Do you mind if I call you oniisama since ur older than me and ur a big Japanese fan. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^sure no problem :D XD hahaha yeah ayel is far more excited than me :lol: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wooooottt seems like me and sis weng are not the only co-mods who are in the same school now. :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]weeeee . . . hehehe . . . guys . . any news from padme ?[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ayel And Shirow Is Obyusli Excited With That School Thingy. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Done with icing the topic. :lol: Anyway what are you guys planning this holy week? =D <- Traumatized Kimsay + right post = impossible in one sentence. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-21 06:05:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol someone had her in a tight leash ,, =D joke! :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate duch. Yesterday at YM confe, this is the corn we are perfering to... [url=http://i32.tinypic.com/70c9wx.jpg][img]http://i32.tinypic.com/70c9wx_th.jpg[/img][/url] Royal Corn! =D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-21 06:30:25)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want that Royal Corn. :drool: Nywayz. Plans for Holy Week? Go to Church :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I hear mass everyday. Am religious. =) Am fixing my stuff before going to my [i]New Home[/i]. Lol. [b]ROYAL CORN[/b] Lovely. I want some. Haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Ate duch. Yesterday at YM confe, this is the corn we are perfering to... [url=http://i32.tinypic.com/70c9wx.jpg][url]http://i32.tinypic.com/70c9wx_th.jpg[/url][/url] Royal Corn! =D[/quote] oh wakokoko XD :lol: we all know its not that corn you are referring to =D :P hmm wheres ej? :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:59

[ 9 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy