• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]Ephe[/b] The DL is for From Under The Cork Tree album? Ouch. I have that album already. :P [b]Shirow[/b] Ya~Ha~~ My Caramell Dansen won't lose that easily. =d
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][b]Ephe[/b] The DL is for From Under The Cork Tree album? Ouch. I have that album already. :P[/quote] Download the link and you'll see. =) Do not be deceived by the name of the file. :lol: Do you have track 14 up to 18? :lol: Remember the album has only 13 tracks. :lol: and this is 14 - 18. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-22 06:35:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ephe[/b] :O I just realized that. :wallbash: U tricked me Ephe =d
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys.. ill OT :D can we do something in Layouts CSS Sec? its wayy messy. =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ =D hahahaha shiyasay (the girl one) PMd me in YM and asked me a favor to take a scrnshot of the backstage :o loleng.. hahahahha :lol: i was like.. huh? :retard:[/quote] really she did?? geez maybe shed pmed me too... i havent check my ym since the day i became a mod... when im not yet a mod.. Shiyasay told me that i deserve to be a mod... but i told her...i dont think so ahehe maybe she really wanted to be a mod that Bad... :paranoid: weee she crushes shirow!! awww :lol: ahehe ;) yeah css sec is really messy... thanks to those people who keeps on reporting any spam posts , threads there =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. admin did you just added me in your YM? hahaha.. I can't tell because I have to be cautious. -- Shirow you showed me a picture of you and kimyasay before? You were with her in a mall hanging out, right? And I forgot what you told me what happened that night after. hahaha :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ LOLWOT :O AHAHAHA lol it never happened lol and it will never haha kuya eehjhay ur so bad haha :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-22 08:36:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. Ok Ok! I thought it was kimyasay. It was bearsharie instead. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ waahaha i don't go for a homo lol wahaha i would die first before i do that =D :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe it the image was doctored. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ej[/b] ohw yeah. last when i login to YM. a YM id with bram_zero added me? is that admin acc? :paranoid: [b]shirow[/b] hahaha. the kimsayay thingy will freak u out. and im curious and waiting for that moment we discussed before. =d
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT? :x Shirow Yasay. ♥ Kim Masamune. Haha, Just Kidding. Woot.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wahaha lol the name wont fit =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Shirow, dont fall for the pic given by kimyasay. LOL [spoiler]Shirow is already taken by kimyasay anyway :lol: and Admin is supporting you. So go go go!![/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol who said im falling for that crack trick hahha :lol: i ask her fs but she won't give it to me that means she is a poser lol :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Let me just make an Ice Breaker.. Harbz. It's snowing outside. :wow:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^I know but it stopped already. :(
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Snowing? I wanna see snow. :paranoid: Hey. Both of u (Harbz and Xave) are in UK ryte? Havent u guys met each other? :eh: Anyway. [b]Happy Easter. :rose:[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Be careful in eating candy eggs. :lol: For more ideas check my sig! :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-22 21:15:01)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't eat any candy eggs Ephe. I'm 17 years old now. =d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:50

[ 9 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy