• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

does this [b]bearshare[/b] know that we knew him..as funmail?? :paranoid::P
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Very well said Papa Harbs. Hehe. I totally agree. :thumbsup: :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i just noticed our names are now in bold in every section's [i]who's viewing this thread[/i]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Meng imy! And I think that update was like a month ago? You just noticed it now? Hihihi. Peace ü Uhm guys I want to make a public apology for my co-mods on my handled sections. I haven't been much of a help lately. Because I'm really focusing on my review. Sometimes I just check my mail, log off right away, and forgetting to check Ftalk and do my duties. And now that I think of it, I [i]might[/i] resign as a moderator if I start working this coming June or July. I may not be able to fulfill my duties because I may be very busy at that time. But since its not yet June/July, I'll do my very best to help out and work with you guys.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just noticed that as well earlier. I'll probably didn't notice it. Ate Ganda It's okay Ate ganda we know that ur busy. :D

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-18 12:39:31)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to all mods under Tricks and Tuts section I think this thread should be removed [url=http://theftalk.com/t23881-WVMe-v2.3.5-Customization-Generator%5BGood-Newbies%5D%2AUpdated-03-16.html]Wvm 2.3.5 Generator by Chibibo[/url] Reason: :arrow: check my last post: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=720313#p720313[/url] :arrow: pm of bobcbar [quote=bobcbar]my friend..I think this topic should be removed, if I remember right he was warned once or twice before about using others codes when he creates the generator on his blog site without giving the proper credit. I understand what he is doing is a great help to many, maybe even me, but its wrong to keep using others codes without seeking proper permission like you said in ur post. Maybe it could be discussed between the mods :paranoid:[/quote] [b]basically he is just copying some of the tweak under Tricks and Tutorials to promote his site and not giving the proper credits to the author(s).[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^to be honest i and shakiro really hate that chibib0 guy i wish i could do something about that thing

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-18 18:20:57)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ of course you can do something about it bro.. ur a big man now.. and a moderator of T_T section :eh: wahehe... but we need some opinions of our co-mods regarding chubibo issue... :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah i want to do something about this matter but i want the opinions of the other mods too i don't want to make a mistake on this issue before i make the move :)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i hope we can settle this issue a.s.a.p bro shirow... :thumbsup: =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah i hope too btw lets wait for our co-mods to say their opinion on this :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. Dont get so stressful guys. :P Let's have fun. Although. Next week I'll have my pra-Exam. =(
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lucky us we've got 3 weeks holiday. Though, I missed my lessons today and yesterday and I'm so left behind. So after easter holiday it'll be non-stop work for me. Gudlack to you exam btw.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is [b]"thanks for sharing!"[/b] considered spam? HAHAHAHA! There's this member... i think the username is [b]MODS.[/b] Errm, he loves to do that - [b]THANKS FOR SHARING[/b] thingy. its kinda bugging me. :|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]does this [b]bearshare[/b] know that we knew him..as funmail?? :paranoid::P[/quote] This is his private message to me regarding Funmail: [quote]im his friend, and its not coincidence that we have just meet here and ive recall about that day when he was banned, i was there so i know everything.[/quote] -- And about mielcoh27, this is his response regarding him having same ip address with a spammer [quote]yes, i know.. my two friends also told about this! and im expecting also to receive this message.. i didnt know about that account spamming in this forum! coz the IP address were using is the IP address in our school.. that IP address is from our computer laboratory it is a public laboratory, any student can use the laboratory! maybe there is a another student doing that spamming thing.. we didnt know him, and for clear we dont know about that guy spamming in this forum![/quote]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]fafa harbs[/b] thx. i'll do my best :D [b]ice[/b] yeah. thx for sharing is kinda spamming. :| i think the mods in T&T already explained it. But members still do that. [b]ej[/b] about [b]bearsharie[/b] : he has the same IP with funmail. but still denied it? i dun believe him anyway. about [b]mielcoh[/b] : if he OL from school. then probably his friends do the spamming. i sometimes OL from my school lab too. and some of my friends registered here with same IP.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I already told mielcoh27 that if his schoolmates spam Ftalk again, we will ip ban them. So atleast he's too responsible for his/her accessibility here. About bearsharie, im done dealing with him. Im tired of talking and explaining things to him. lol.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys, check this out [url=http://theftalk.com/t24459-Invisible-Mode%3F%3F%3F%3F.html]click me![/url] can't think of any reactions about that. =|
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree with portuniecho. He made his point. Hope botskiemae would understand. And btw. @ Fafa Harbs thanks. =)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2008-03-19 11:39:25)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have replied my reaction on that thread my sister. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:01

[ 9 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy