• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ haha Ur Funny Dude.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

-- Btw Guys, Who Know's [b]"Florante At Laura The Play"[/b]? Haha, Im Hell Busy Directing That Stupid Play With My Stupid Classmates. Hahaha! Help Me! Hohoho~ :o
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=`mizeL]Just realized the Boys and Girls Section line : Teenage stuffs. Uhm, we really have to put R-18 section here. :p I mean, we're not be teenagers for the rest of our lives right? :wallbash: Support my point of view!!! Don't be a traitor! Hmp! :wasted:[/quote] I have no problem with R18/adult section. But we got thousands of members so who's gonna verify their age one by one before they're allowed to enter? :D I believe some of you will disagre if we're using automatic method (system check based on the user's birthdate entered in User CP). Well either way we should have some kind of disclaimer, probably something like: "[i]WARNING - This area is intended for adults and may contain explicit material. It must not to be accessed by anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of consent from which it is being accessed). By logging in and viewing this area, I agree that I am solely responsible and shall not hold this website responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any materials located here.[/i]"
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Woooo.. awesome. :o But still I'm not allowed. :wallbash: If it's 18 and above only. Can I just change my age.. Buwahaha.. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wont agree on the automatic method. If someone can verify their age and give them access, that's much better. (I volunteer) Hahaha.. I am R18 moderator in markyctrigger since last year. Because if we use the automatic method of acceptance, heaps of idiots will abuse it and our members will have the risk of being abuse. lol.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just weird. Padme is not online anymore here. But she sent me comments via Friendster. :crybaby: Miss her so much. =(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]-- Btw Guys, Who Know's [b]"Florante At Laura The Play"[/b]? Haha, Im Hell Busy Directing That Stupid Play With My Stupid Classmates. Hahaha! Help Me! Hohoho~ :o[/quote] I can help, I think. :wallbash: Do you Already Have A Script? What part is it anyway? :wallbash: @xav I miss sis padme too. :crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we're all in here miss ate Padme. :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@eph:[/b] Haha, Yes We Have Olredi The Script. It's Not The Script, My Stupid Classmates Is My Problem. [b]@r18 thingy:[/b] Ouch, How About Me..? Let's Change It To R15. LOL [b]@padme thingy:[/b] She Also Sent Me A Comment Via Blutut.. Err Kidding. Via Friendster And Here's Her Comment.. [b]Hi James! ^^ Kung Hei Fat Choi~ to you! Just wanted to say Hi (again). How are you na?[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I wont agree on the automatic method. If someone can verify their age and give them access, that's much better. (I volunteer) Hahaha.. I am R18 moderator in markyctrigger since last year. Because if we use the automatic method of acceptance, heaps of idiots will abuse it and our members will have the risk of being abuse. lol.[/quote] i agree with you. you're a volunteer, fine. but if u'r already in that position, what if u'll be offline for a year? one day when u'l log back here, ur inbox will be so full of msgs from eager people desperately asking for ur permission. hahha. :p if u guys think i could volunteer, i won't too. bleeh. :p my ethical and moral character isn't formed yet. mwahahahaha! :D but i'd love to have ftalk with mature content. huhuhu. :( pieces of advice and stuffs, anyone? :wasted: @ james : the r18 content is either be implemented or not; sorry james but, u'll have to wait till you reach 18. this applies to you too, xave. :p hehehe. :arrow: there are circumstances that, even if there are minors, they can have mature views, right? it will then be depending on their way of reasoning for access. hahaiissss. why am i so serious with this stuff? LOL :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-09 20:48:33)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If admin will let me do the honour to give access to the members, I won't resign from my position and be active as much. hahaha << It's not obvious that I like the idea of the R18. :lol:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ ahahaha lol too obvious :disgust: =D , anyway me too like R18...<mature content =D >..but I am still 17 bwahahaha :disgust: I will wait until October 17 to be 18 y/o..rawr![/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol to the posts above me about R18. Anyway I heard that Markyctrigger have R18. Is it true?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]^ ahahaha lol too obvious :disgust: =D , anyway me too like R18...<mature content =D >..but I am still 17 bwahahaha :disgust: I will wait until October 17 to be 18 y/o..rawr![/b][/quote] me too. =( im still 17. btw feenque gurl. we got almost same bday. :D i am at oct 15th. :D become 18. =d
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what about R21? u'll wait much longer right?? :eh: =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]what about R21? u'll wait much longer right?? :eh: =D[/quote] :O 21?? :O im gonna fake my age then. =d=d
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll tell the admin.. :penguin: suggest him to make a notes bout your birthday.. so u cant fake him.. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O im gonna change my birthday year now. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]what about R21? u'll wait much longer right?? :eh: =D[/quote] wahahaha! r21?! no way! :P i'd transfer to another forum then. wahahahah. :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O dont transfer to another forum ate. :crybaby: im gonna freakin miss u. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:55

[ 9 queries - 0.789 second ]
Privacy Policy