• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]Ephe[/b] Facts about the newbie u mean? :paranoid: [b]Duch[/b] Haha. Let him be a mod? In what section then? :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][b]Ephe[/b] Facts about the newbie u mean? :paranoid:[/quote] Nope. I am referring to blackrose_dying attitude. Anyway let us lay low for now... :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis yuna: naahhh.. dont mind what i said. :lol:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i miss my pal ,[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

btw i've notice something about the members here these past days they are becoming more aggressive and stubborn hahaha :lol: and from what i've observe it seems that they have forged an alliance between themselves hahaha whats going now :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WTH? :O they are making an reinforcement? =d hehe~ as long as they dont do the spamming. and dont direspect us. i'll forgive them. but if they pass that "line". i duunno what will happen next. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

those are feedbacks out of anger. [b]blackrose_dying:[/b] posted a feedback because he/she cant handle that we didnt do something bout his report. [b] bearshare[/b]: obviously out of shame coz he is funmail. hs creating havoc in attempt to clear his "funmail" username.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Waaa. What's happening here? Are we in trouble or something? Okay fine. Am soooooooo not aware again. Sorry.[/b]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ SHirow - What's new? Some members likes to seek attention through bullying us mods. Even if this matter could be solved right now, another incident like this will blossom after a few months. It's never ending. :lol: Guys please refrain as much as possible from [i]participating[/i] in their "attention seeking" topics. They just love the attention and becomes more inspired to bully us once we start the flamming. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i love to ban them all. lol. but that's not right. haha :lol: what with these members? they are just attention seekers. lol i really hate the way that blackrose_dying critic mods.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope you guys agree to this update of mine. http://theftalk.com/t6286-Signature-Avatar-Removal-Policy-Effect..html
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ate ganda yeah if we let this issue it may turn into a huge conflict in the near future @all what should we do then guys im feeling bad about this issue :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ don't let our temper explode bro... [b]let's talk to them in a proper manner[/b]... and if they start the flamming thing we will burn them alive by their own flame... :evil: =D just kidding... just refer to the bold part :thumbsup:=)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-17 17:46:47)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^bro what if they still insisted and become treacherous still wont stop on their actions i guess its time to do some action if that happen..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yes of course we can do some actions if that would happen.... we know their limitations cause we been an ftalk member before.... ...and if you think that they are disrespecting us mods not only us but also it can be a promoter or an ftalk member, ...we can properly discuss it here in the backstage about what we can do about that certain ftalker... ...lets ask other opinions of our co-mods about that issue... =):thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-17 18:13:30)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A lot of members are now acting "Superiors" to FTalk. Like everybody else said, they're just seeking for attention. Maybe if we just ignore them, they'll probably stop. But if they keep disrespecting us, just ban that member w/o thinking twice. They're just pain in the arse* -- I also hate how funmail & blackrose criticize our position of being a mod. I know that criticisms can make us better but theirs are just bad, it's like judging us in some sort of way. They don't even know the big responsibility we're handling. I just wonder if they know the saying [b]"No One's Perfect"[/b] =|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol those 2 fags is really getting out my nerves now i want to return to them from what they are doing to us now by humiliating them before they banished here :wallbash: i guess its time for us to do and plan something about these people or else it may get bigger and more annoying
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nah... just leave the trolls. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with fafa harbs opinion. Just ignore them but still keeping an eye for them. If they wanna start a fire. let them burn themselves. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so far bearsharie and black rose dying are not doing anything. lets wait for something to happen. if it happens. :D we'll.. uhmm we'll... haha =D you know what i mean..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:51

[ 14 queries - 0.234 second ]
Privacy Policy