• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^Yeah. And there should be a password. So only 18 years old and above can only access.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

What? Why were you dreaming grazie?! Hahaha.. (hidden feelings? ehem ehem) -- Admin, I know that you like to have R18 section too :eh: Me and admin will add a rule. All daring pictures will be verified first by me :D bfore posting them.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

amf. harvey's dreaming about someone here in ftalk. haha. scandaaal. :eh: -- i wonder how admin will react to this "[i]sudden[/i]" change of mood. imagine, we're talking about r18 now. :o anyways, i wanna be a mod there, if ever. HAHAHA.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol. Its not like that. She was dead in my dream and everyone in ftalk visited her funeral. Dont y'all find it creepy. -- [spoiler]nagsisilabasan ang mga malilibog dito ahemz[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahah. ^ Exciting. LOL
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]What? Why were you dreaming grazie?! Hahaha.. (hidden feelings? ehem ehem) -- Admin, I know that you like to have R18 section too :eh: Me and admin will add a rule. All daring pictures will be verified first by me :D bfore posting them.[/quote] Can I replace you after your retirement? lolz :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahahaha. mods can be silly at times. :wallbash: even admin? rawrrr! =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: where's the R18 section :drool: . . . . . . oh, sorry. i'm just excited. Can't wait. Bwahaha. @harvey. OMG :o and she's (te graze) blogging about her difficulty in breathing and regular nightmares every night
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^really OMG...
admin
» FTalkManiac

by R18 you mean a subforum/section that can only be accessed by 18+ members, and the content could be images or anything not suitable for viewer under 18? so to make it more exciting why don't we change 18 with 15 or 16 :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^waahhhhh (woaaaah) OMG (gasp!) Sure sir hehe... but how to determined the age difference if a member that joined was lying his age. :crybaby:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Since the system can only check the age submitted from User CP, if a member's lying about his age, then, uhmmmm,, *shrug
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG!! Chatbox was back in the index page.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg. we're really into this r18 thing huh? lol. -- yep, the chatbox is back. waaa.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bwahahaha.. I know how we can check their age. They must open their webcams to us and we will analyze them. hahaha.. kidding. -- Giving R18 section access will be provided by admin and the moderators in that section. Only those members who are really 18+ years old can join R18. If we have doubts, then we can not let them have access to R18. Having access to R18 section must not be automatic if you set your userCP to the required year of birth. -- Yes we have hope on having a R18 forum section here :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ wahaha,, so we're serious bout it eh., so we manually verify the member's access?
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

People are getting excited about this R18 section. Hahaha. @ harvs - i agree about your spoiler hahaha. I suggest that any 18 year old member should apply to the moderator-on-that-R18-section so he could post and view that section, and so the moderators on that section can verify the age of the member applying to have an access so we could limit that section only to those we know that have[i]real[/i] 18 years old and above ages. Hope you can understand my complicated suggestion. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^In short mods are supposed to be the check points right? :eh: anyway everyone here is 18 or higher right? :lol: or 18 minded at least. :O
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I think majority of the moderators and members are only 18-minded. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ate Fran.. I Dont Know What My Age Is. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 9 queries - 0.887 second ]
Privacy Policy