• ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 123456..6

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My codes were also stolen and i can't do nothing... i can't stop them bcoz i don't even know how many are they... i visited some friendster accounts which also have other contributor's works edited too.. [b] We are here to[u] share[/u]... not to [u]steal[/u]...![/b] :midfinger:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

i know what you feel.. im a layout contributor in another site.. some just use the bg, others just use the tweaks code.. and i really feel bad if they dont use the whole layout.. hours of hardwork will go to nothing just because people isnt happy for it..
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

i know what it feels like, steal someones work without permision, but i think its okey if they have told you a permission to edit the layout you made which is bettter to me =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i rip cip enter page code but I said sorry for what I did and he forgive me now I felt this enter page is useless sooner or later friendster will disable anything..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maybe they enhance it to be more attractable! It's their conscience if they remove the credit?!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry about that Katrina.. I doubt Friendster would do anything about it. I mean in the 1st place they don't like us customizing our Friendster, Especially if we do it NOT in the Friendster-way. So you might end up being banned as well (especially w/out the logo and copyright). All you can do about it is RANT, and then harass your copycat about what he's done. :|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's ok to use a code made by someone but [b]"DO"[/b] included them in credits =)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]i know what it feels like, steal someones work without permision, but i think its okey if they have told you a permission to edit the layout you made which is bettter to me =)[/quote] >>yeah, it's also fyn for me, but some member don't know how to ask permission... i open for any changes they wanted for some layouts that i made.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]It's ok to use a code made by someone but [b]"DO"[/b] included them in credits =)[/quote] Credits are very easy to erase when they place it in codes and replace his/her name to be credited, grrr how bias :evil:
KaLoNg
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D hy laM KnL yagh guWa KaLoNg
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KaLoNg]:D :D :D :D :D :D :D hy laM KnL yagh guWa KaLoNg[/quote] Can you please translate this thing, we cannot understand you?!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

too bad.. huhu.. but.. its a good thing that they like your style.. but its really bad when stealing.. :evil:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The only thing I rip is this [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/1234.gif[/url] Its from Ephe's Profile :)
jerimiac
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]kat i sent a msg sa frnstr mo..uhmmm..hehe[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]The only thing I rip is this [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/1234.gif[/url] Its from Ephe's Profile :)[/quote] i have lik that too but i ddnt steal it from ephe.. i searched it in photobucket.. :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol photbucket is a public site so I would not say you ripped it lol :lol:
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yay, zorri to hear that..though i dont do that lame thing!..if i will edit the layout, i will azk permizzion firzt to the owner before editing `em...
junti
» n00b
1969-12-31

every one of us is good...i want everybody to stil make good..to become happy to every one :|
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

poor contributors.. tsk tsk.. those persons shud be punished.. :midfinger:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]oh yah!! I agree becoz it's plagiarism that's bad..don't steal layouts which are copyrighted by others..tsk..tsk..people nowadays..doo such dirty work, just to be known..but in a dirty way.. :puke: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:17

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy