• ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1..123456

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

paulinexz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

spits to the rippers! :thumbsdown: i've experienced that, too, sis. and im also pissed off by their abusive works.=)
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

If any stealer are viewing this page, remember, be nice!! :lol:
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

they have no originality and they dont know how 2 create there own layouts & codes :mad:
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

to all stealer of code and layouts create ur own :mad: :mad: :mad:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ oops! avoid double posting dear... @topic: yeah... if we can only detect them easily. unfortunately it wasn't that easy to detect who rips codes... that's why we must be aware of them and must be careful with how we keep and display our codes.. :rolleyes:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rippers and stalkers are learned the goddamn thing in this community. perhaps, i am a ripper too :D better to encrypt your javascript
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good one for you dude...hehehe =D there some viewer of mine try to steal my shit but i think she can't make it work... =D [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/47274252]PROOF OF CONCEPT[/url] =D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Aw. Is that so? I tried looking up the codes of certain layouts -.-
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm....my profile stealer was..myself.. =D coz when i made my class' fs,i copied my old css files for my class' fs but i forgot to edit it so.......i forgot there's an anti rip code... and then.....yah...when i open my class' profile...it all messed up.. :lol:
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Why don't you protect your code with anonymous extension like *.gif?=)
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

may i say... you should put their ([b]persons who stole your code[/b]) fs user id in this tread, and challenge them for make a new one... =)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me.. I do not rip codes.. 4 da sake of layout makers or authors.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that bites, we can't get rid of them... the worst thing we could do is mope around about it. personally, if someone steals from me, i get a little bit frustrated but pleased at the same time (i know that's awkward)...If anything i'll be happy, knowing someone has to steal my work to feel good about themselves. Though, think about it, they're just stealers, it doesn't make them anymore of that.
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Didnt Do It :d
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Me im not stealing Accounts.. but i have one that been stealed by the nocturnal who always active at night and addict in friendster commenting [s]Bold pics[/s] then she turned my account into a mess shit
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Rippers/Stelers -- Why do you have to rip/steal?? theres a tricks and tutorial section.. there are lots of codes there.. if your to lazy go to help section.. or search button..[/b]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]As one of the contributors of Friendster CSS Layouts here in FTALK, i discovered that some members here copied some of my layouts and edited it for themselves[b]. My codes were also stolen[/b] and i can't do nothing... i can't stop them bcoz i don't even know how many are they... i visited some friendster accounts which also have other contributor's works edited too.. We are here to share... not to steal...! :midfinger:[/quote] if the codes mentioned are urs and havent shared in the forum... then confront the involve... if u r all juz using common same codes... just be thankful that someone lay interest to ur craft...
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is there a way to encrypt css code? hhhoh.. lol
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it happened once. but i just forgot. but i really hate that person. :)[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
haringromz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats what you call.....reverse engineering.we cant do about it..bcoz it is not copyrighted...even the copyrights code have been edited,enhanced or pirated...but still..they cant do anything..its up to the person...if has conscience...because aprogram....rquires lots of hours,hardwork,plus the errors thatcan make you talk to your computer and make you go crazy!!so code stealers.... para sa inyo to...,,I,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:58

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy