• ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1123456

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

I think that this is a big,serious problem... Say no to RIPPER then... :evil:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

[b][color=deeppink]ya! were here to share not to steal.. :lol: [/color][/b]
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] dont be sad coz some say rippers are fans of yours! ahihi![/color][/align]
ahmaddon91
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nOt only u but me also.. me long time spend my time to find script but they easily ripping... hurmm... who know how to hide JS code???????????????????\ view my profile at www.friendster.com/donmyb91 :D:D:D
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one of the factors that makes me mad(a little bit) at my frends because.. bcos some of them ...while in my house will look at my comp.. and then copy the direct link of my finished nd not been used layouts..nd then the nex day... im just shock that one of them are using my layouts... i h8 them for that...:disgust: they dont have originalities=D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey stealer... keep ur originality... :disgust::disgust::disgust: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Yah! someone told me about it... and yep.. again.. POSERS [/color] [/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,oh no... i'm feeling afraid to post my layouts now... i'm afraid for some people who would steal it... but i agree everyone, it's owkei if they would edit it as long as there is permission from the owner.... aww... i had always wanted to share mine but i'm afraid i can't... hmmm i guess i still have to think about it first... (:question:_:question:)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-30 10:11:48)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]poseurs, cheaters, stealers, fakers, rippers, imitators... they're all the same! i loathe them! they should be buried alive! hahah! :evil: [/b]
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]awh. thats tOo bad .. [/color][/align][/font] [align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]i hope that person will be punnished! arGh![/color][/align][/font]
amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know they say............ copying (or is it mockery or something else?) is the best form of flattery............ but still... and seriously,............ stealing/copying............. this is too much..... hope they get a bad karma. :angry:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]actually, it really feels good when you know someone's faking or imitating u 4 the reason that they know that u r better than them and they wanted 2 be like u.. but still, it's wrong. they should be original as possible. :)[/b]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]code stealers...CURSE YOU ALL!!!! ^__^[/b]
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

easy, bro!!!!
warhead92100
» n00b
1969-12-31

anything that is found in the internet is a public property? unless it has copyright, right? sorry if i can't comprehend the fact that you posted it then don't want anyone to actually use it.... what is the point in posting it in the first place? sorry if i am offending anyone but i am just sharing my thoughts... and yes, i do use others code/layout and editing some certain stuff i think needed to be removed..
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i heard a site which is can steal js codes from the friendster account. am searching my friend to ask for the site.
azrael1312
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you can't credit a specific person atleast credit the website where you get your materials, like your background image or the code you are using
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! your right, in my case!! its not only my layout is being steal!! its my FT account!! huhu i hate all of you stealer!! :evil:
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

so if we are to ask ... is that ok ...?? its not stealing but borrowing right ...???
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I know.. they dont have appreciation..and don't have some respect on your works.. as if..you should receive some credits for what you did... we should sue them rippers... ------ [quote]=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D[/i][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:42

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy