• ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1..123456

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

again let me remind u guys... dont hate much..... [b]if someone stole something from u grab it back..[/b]lol juz kidding... juz be careful with ur claims ok... let me stress this thing again.... avoid judging anyone as a ripper ... if the codes u r using aint urs too in first place... if codes u all using r all provided here in the forum... wakoko.. have a second tot okie... regarding images dunno much about that... all i know.. as long as u dont drawn those images by urself... dont claim its urs as well... and if its personally made by urs have some ...authentication and copyright.. so u can sue ... if not... juz pls try to be lil bit humble... for goodness sake... :wallbash:
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

[b]rippers[/b] should know what's the meaning of a "ripper":D in every problem, there's always a solution. dont think much of the negative side, just be proud nyahaha:rolleyes:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i feel sorry about that..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. those profile stealers just don't have any creactivity in them.. that's why steal other people's layout
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kr1st1an]hmm.. those profile stealers just don't have any creactivity in them.. that's why steal other people's layout[/quote] I agree.. hahaha.. :lol: those rippers doesn't have any idea on how hard it is to make a layout.. that's why they steal it from us, contributors. They can't make it themselves that's why they claim other works as theirs. So unfair.. :angry:

Last edited by tiny-well (2008-07-21 10:08:47)

intellisense
» n00b
1969-12-31

waa...duuno y no one try to rip me now..... :rolleyes: hmm.......... i once also once exp that thing! :wallbash: but now im using encryter...hihihi....so that noobs can rip my codes...hihihi :eh: i use to encrypt my codes twice or trice?.....so it will be hard for the noob ripper to rip it!... is da gud?... my advice is try use encrypter lo!.....:thumbsup: noobs...didnt noe how to decode it ayt?..... btw ... here is the ripper is [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/32558057]talkin bout[/url] and here my [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/kaloykonek]original profy[/url] look at the flash mp3 player that mine at flashfetish..... more proof......hover the YM online status...look at the user id!!!!... its YM id!... (KALOYKONEK)....that my id! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by intellisense (2008-07-21 20:39:26)

jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

before... i look at page source but its just to look for the base code and i credit them.. but now im not doing it anymore... =)
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ripper huh...:mad:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]aww.. thiefs should be in jail,,[/quote] :lol: ..............
norton
» n00b
1969-12-31

=(=(hajig liyeur ku bahasa inggris :penguin::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all i can say to the profile stealers :midfinger: haha.. :lol: anyway.. they steal because they probably don't have that much creactivity in their body :eh:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well maybe i think its just fine if they ask ur permission. but if they don't, i cant blame u if your angry at those pieps. but maybe they also just used the same image or something. bcuz of course sometimes you dont take that much time on doing a background right? that's why u hav credits. good luck anyway.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol , Someone already Ripped My codes.. named Rap .. in friendster .. good thing someone told me..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do not rip,.. for the sake of the user. :)
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Really hate profile stealers :mad: :evil: they just dont know what "originality" is :mad: duh
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah! ur right!! also my profile is stolen!! i dont know!! i think kel logging! midfinger to those stealer!!:=Devil:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm. those stealers r so bad...! :crybaby: hate 'em!.. =(

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-08-12 04:12:45)

asd1021
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsdown::exclaim::question::rose::norose::kiss::clock::globe::cake::gift::cloud::thunder::wow::wallbash::penguin:shit:puke: :crybaby::drool::ninja::smoke::wasted::eh::retard::redface::evil::doubt::disgust::angry::mad::P:cool::rolleyes::paranoid::/;]:O ;];):O:o:lol:=D:D=(:cry::(=|:|=):)[i][/i][u][/u][b][/b][img][/img][url][/url]<">[align=center][/align][spoiler][/spoiler][quote][/quote]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

This girl [b]stole[/b] my background layout. :disgust::thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy