• ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1234566

As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

they deserve this :midfinger: .. so stupid to rip other lays and owning them as if it was they're creation.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

awts..the contributors made it..and they have the right to be on the credits!!! :thumbsup:
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

stealing is bad.. but yea.. dat seems like a habit =|
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know the feeling to, but atleast they got ur attention and always remember no one beats the original ei =) :eh: =)
deleycious
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ikaxox]stealing is bad.. but yea.. dat seems like a habit =|[/quote] bad habit, yea ?
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..I actually experience that one,some of them getting or deleting the owners credits and hate it also..but [b]katrina[/b] let it be...coz u know who is the real owner and maker of that layouts...just make proud of it... =)
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

really bad ! cuz my layout ever been stolen too :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]they don't have originality!! :mad: [/b][/color]
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

kill the stealer kill the ripper! they r looserss.. move on!
Cedi0117
» n00b
1969-12-31

good thing mine is copyright! =) =)
++novacaine++
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]maybe they like ur lays..but stealing is soo bad.[/b] :thumbsdown:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] I remember a friendstertalk member here that even added me in ym just to help him rip codes :lol: :o first of all i thought he was just asking what hex values are but then he told me to change all the hex values coz he didnt know how and didnt know how to edit things etc. Then i saw the credits on the codes and i found out that it was my nanak aya's (forsakendoll) codes so i stopped then chucked a skitz at him :lol: watta bum! lol [/b]

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-12-05 03:21:28)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol i have a ripper too she copy all the contents of my page even my WVM lol but the worst is she remove the credits god damn it hope she die earlier than me hahah :midfinger: she's one of the member of ftalk the one who uses the username "GUI" well for this person i have something to tell you F'ck YOU :midfinger: go frag yourself u Spoonfeeding NOOB
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]they're just supeer jealous.[/color] :eh:
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that is true some of them are stealing not to make their originality
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( hi.. i also experienced that thing.. she's a friend of mine actually.. but not the layout thing.. she copied the my style on giving comment and also my way on typing it.. :rolleyes: maybe i get some karma because i used to rip other backgrounds.. :D
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: agree :midfinger:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yah ryt!![/b]
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

how did they stole it from you??? hack???
junix909
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=isa87]how did they stole it from you??? hack???[/quote] by viewing their source... back at topic: yeah.. its really bad to steal.. originality is the best.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As one of the [b]contributors[/b] of [b]Friendster CSS Layouts[/b] here in [b]FTALK[/b], i discovered that some members here [u]copied some of my layouts[/u] and [u]edited it[/u] for themselves. My co

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy