• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

glamour
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me goosebumps!:o

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 23:09:30)

iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

:D horror movies :D uhmm....4 me :D ............................................anu kya :/ ................... :/ ........sigh........ i thnk dawn of the dead pa rin :D ala kc sa kanila nabuhay :lol: nd coz every thin they done in the end...wasted... haha :lol: i also lyk snow white nd the seven dwarfs... =D :midfinger: the witch was rily scary... totallly maneater :crybaby:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 04:20:56)

dariusfinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

^ dawn of the dead's cool! I would like to add Silent hill though.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

silent hill's nice.. The nun is creepy... wooh
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

How about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
dariusfinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

^Cannibal holacaust will top that. :)
jeyni007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree of texas chainsaw massacre and cannibal holacaust.. but for me the movie which gave me sleepless nights was the blair witch project.. also try to watch, the hills have eyes..anyone seen it?
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When it comes to Asian Horror.. My favorite is The Eye. Although it's not so scary, but it has a wonderful story. But my most favorite horror film was... The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Resident Evil
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Silent Hill is a great movie but not scary enough for me though I still love Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Exorcism of Emily Rose.. :midfinger:
johnny stanfet
» n00b
1969-12-31

body jumper a thai movie and sigaw..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]the grudge[/b] lmfao!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*Exorcism of Emily Rose ( couldn't sleep 4 3 days cuz of that) *The Grudge ( lurve it ) *The Doll Master ( its not really scary, it was like a drama for me, but i love the dolls) haha
kim020289
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jeyni007]i agree of texas chainsaw massacre and cannibal holacaust.. but for me the movie which gave me sleepless nights was the blair witch project.. also try to watch, the hills have eyes..anyone seen it?[/quote] yup you're right! hills have eyes is quite scary.. haha.. it gave me nightmare about me being chase by those deformed people.. haha :(
kim020289
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xpHoenix_26]When it comes to Asian Horror.. My favorite is The Eye. Although it's not so scary, but it has a wonderful story. But my most favorite horror film was... The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Resident Evil[/quote] the part of the eye that gave me chill was. when she was in the elevator and she saw some guy coming close to her. haha.. totally creepy. after that. i swear not to ride the lift by myself.. haha. :P
kim020289
» n00b
1969-12-31

shutter.. haha.. :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=kim020289]shutter.. haha.. :crybaby:[/quote] oo nga, yung shutter... nkktawa :lol: , n nkktakot :o , n nkkiyak =( , mixed emotions :retard: ....
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lyk "house of wax".. that's kinda funny... love paris hilton
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

final destination 3.. :eh: :eh: kakatakot tsaka kakagulat..hhehe :paranoid:
- eM
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fengshui, Chainsaw massacare. . . :O
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]final destination 3.. :eh: :eh: kakatakot tsaka kakagulat..hhehe :paranoid:[/quote] Yes... Final Destinations series are great^^ make me tremble... :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 11 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy