• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..12345678910

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]my ex. (thai horror movie)[/font][/color]
jeniferdesauza
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

High Tension(2003) The sounds of the killer's suit crinkling, the footsteps when Marie is hiding from him, and the hum of machines in the gas station bathroom as the killer searches for her really build your tension so that you are so on edge the entire time. The image of the killer stalking her in the bathroom, his silhouette, the deaths are so incredibly graphic and shocking, and the intimate feel where you almost feel like you're the one being stalked. This film just scared the ever living out of me and all I could do was shake my head and say, "It's a foreign horror film so, of course, it's going to be great." French horror films also have psychological twists that really grab you.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One Missed Call (Japanese Version) - american version sucks.
ARocketToNick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Korean and Japanese movies, even though it doesn't make sense. It seriously creeps the hell outta me! :shock:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Ring
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Shutter, The Grudge, The Ring && One Missed Call, any from Japanese horror movies. But my favorite all time if The Grudge 2~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:13

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy