• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†1 missed call† [/b][/color][/align] :)
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

movie ko haha lol
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]Cannibal holacaust wah!!scary..[/i][/b] :( :(
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love horror movies most of them is not that scary but wishing stairs did let my hair goes up thats a story about 2 girls they have the same dream and everything untill something terrifying happen :smoke: sheese im scared.. :paranoid:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i]exorcist[/b]..,wahhh,really scared! everytime i saw the face of that kid ,w/ matching poltergeist., wew..,horrifying movie [/i]

Last edited by stitch05 (2007-12-11 02:18:28)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pocong 3 =)
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]sixth sense[/b] really scared :penguin:
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

scream 2
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]it's the grudge and the ring!!![/quote] [/align] [align=center]that scares me...i can't sleep at night thinking of sadako!!![/align]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Exorcism of Emily Rose is the best:thumbsup: It's a true story 6 demons on was Exorcist to Emily's body!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Plane Dead. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: "The Shining" by Stephen King (the best horror movie)
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]For me it's the Grudge.. i can't sleep that time when i watch it.. =D [/color][/b]
ghettochild
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Texas Chainsaw Massacre. [/b] [b]I am Legend[/b]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 The Ring Land of the Dead and the shutter? well it seems scary but it turned a comedy for me. Natre`s face is totally funny :eh:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me, Japaneese Horror still the best! i love [b]Ju On[/b], [b]One Missed Call[/b], and [b]The Ring[/b] i've seen one movie that really cool, and i think it comes from Philipine, the title is [b]Shutter[/b] good cameraman and director...=):thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i don't like horror movies but i still watch em! ..the nun was so creepy so as shutter![/i][/align]
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

13th ghost :paranoid: jason vs freedy :paranoid: [img]http://www.geocities.com/onoize80/skinlesslmini2.JPG[/img]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=black123fred]Cannibal holacaust wah!!scary..[/quote] More on [i]Kadiri.[/i] [b]I love Gothika, Final destination, The ring .. Mom don't let me watch exorcist.[/b][/align]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] final destination .ü the grudge two .ü [/b] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy