• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Yup final destination do have a cOOL concept.. :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

[quote=bramzero]How about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?[/quote] finally.. i watched that movie!! :lol: so creepy, scary, and pump my adrenaline.. it deserved to be the #1 SCARIEST movie of the year.. :evil: btw.. almost forget.. my Fave Horror Movie.. The Exorcism Of Emily Rose.. 1.2.3.4.5.6!! Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. scary! Final Destination 1,2,3.. interesting!!

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2007-11-18 07:22:28)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My favorite horror movie is still [b]THE EYE[/b] by the Pang Brothers (HK) Starring Angelica Lee.. I still dream about it! I also liked [b]The Exorcism of Emily Rose[/b]. It's scary and at the same time heart breaking. It's a very good film. If you ask me.. The movie is by far the ONLY horror flick I've seen that says something.
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shutter makes me shiver, :lol:
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

shutter!! :wallbash:
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

texas chainsaw at ano pa??? :idea: nakakatakot ung exorcism of emily rose
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I think Final Destination. whooooow!!. it scared me!!. hihi
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: feng shui.texas chainsaw.exorcism of emily rose.amityville horror.
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

dear god the house of wax!
zingko
» n00b
1969-12-31

blairwitch project is my no.1 horror movie so far... i didnt sleep alone for 3days after watching it...

Last edited by zingko (2006-11-24 15:43:02)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zingko]blairwitch project is my no.1 horror movie so far... i didnt sleep alone for 3days after watching it...[/quote] Same here.. It's creepy and unworldly.. :ninja: I also like bangkok haunted!! :O
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like [u][b]Doll Master[/b][/u] =) :thumbsup:
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The Exorcism of Emily Rose.[/b] (I can't sleep because of this movie. It gave me the creeps! I stayed midnight til morning in the Internet Cafe to make the scare go away.) :P [b]Silent Hill.[/b] (Its not scary. Nakakagulat lang ung mga Nurse at ung mga scenes)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ow em gee. i need to join this thread. the greatest movie i watched are. final destination 3. ow. it scares me. [RECOMMENDED] uh. wolf creek. this film was based in a true story. it's mixed with suspense and horror. the grude 2 [ i like [b]Sarah Michelle Gellar[/b] uhhh. yeahh.. the nun. its terrifies mee. superr. i like the nun. owww. its scared. [RECOMMENDED] house of the wax? well better watched this movie but you need in your right age. [ MOVIE CLOSED r17] The Ring 2. [ Recommended] whew. got any list? ;)
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

i <3 asian horror flicks..the grudge, the eye,dollmaster, i <3 them cuz of the story compared to other horror flicks i've seen cuz some of them are just bunch of sound effects that make you jump off your seat! lolz! ..ooh i <3 one missed call 1 and 2 ^^ i miss those asian horror flicks :-<
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yuh. its cute.. but try to watch final destination 3. i like it sooo much one of my recommended film. ;)
' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like d film - the eye never watch final destination 3,wish i cud. recommended daw kc. :D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I've recently watched [b]The Messenger[/b] and I can highly recommend not for the wuss .. I was having a great time watching it ..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Really? I heard it wasn't good. I'll probably check that out, I wanted to see it.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Really? I heard it wasn't good. I'll probably check that out, I wanted to see it.[/quote] yes. me too i want to watch the messnger uh wats the flicks of the story? can u tell it. hehehe! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:57

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy