• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..1234567891010

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

ONE MISSED CALL! [Japan] it's extremely cool! :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

One missed call O_o The melody of that song :o
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a lot of fav. horror moviess... the grudge1,2 i think! saw1,2,3,4! shutter! hostel 1 and 2! thats just some of 'em.
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

final destination,bloody mary,the grudge,the ring.....they are so scary...... :o

Last edited by shyprincess_abe (2008-07-07 07:13:15)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Shaun of the dead![/b] =D [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/20uwjdf.jpg[/img]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Exorcist - my all time favorite:o
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The grudge & The ring -- THE BEST!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shutter. the ring. the grudge.
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the omen.... real scary
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

shutter the phone
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: The Grudge :arrow: Saw 1,2,3,4 :arrow: Final Destination 1,2,3 :arrow: Shutter :arrow: The eye
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Scars :x OMFUG what a brutal movie :O
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Phone[/b] - didn't sleep for 3 nights. bcuz i was afraid the girl will be in my room.
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my favorite was Saw |||
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Final destination the eye the grudge shutter 1 and 2 =(
gAzeLLebAbY
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]the riNg wouLd bE tHe moSt horriFyiNg mOvie fOr mE. tHat guRL saDako hAs iSsues. hAha :lol: iTs liKe sHe jUst pOps oUt oF nowHere aNd bEats tHe heLL oUtta sOme peopLes buTTs. :P
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Silent Hill for me it is very strange:O
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I love horror movies & I have lots of favorite.. But the best is "Gothika".. I love the Story.[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Shaun of the dead! One miss call the grudge the ring and i forgot the others. :D:thumbsup: but i really like horror movies :wasted:
wuchun_2010
» n00b
1969-12-31

bluejohn_22@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy