• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

jOycee c",)
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

[i]... the RING.. [/i] (chinese or japanese version..) :thumbsup:
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

final destination 123..the grudge.shutter..the eye..texas chainsaw massacre..the shining..feng shui...dawn of the dead :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zingko]blairwitch project is my no.1 horror movie so far... i didnt sleep alone for 3days after watching it...[/quote] I'm a Big Horror Junkie ... i love love love horror movies !.... hehehe same here ... i loved this film it gave us the " documentary kind of film " feeling . it felt real ! but . the fact that its a fake documentary .it felt real the first time you watch this anyways .... the best thing was it grossed over 250 $ million dollars ! for a low budget indie film ... hehehe anyways heres my top ten movies i recommend for horror fans 1. The Exorcist 2. The Sixth Sense 3. Hostel 1 ( First time i watched it was it felt very disturbing ) 4. The Hills Have Eyes ( Same as Hostel 1 ) 5. Jaws ( The Theme song still gives me the chills ) 6. Omen ( The New One ) 7. House Of 1000 Corpses 8. Bram Stokers Dracula (i think the spelling is wrong ) 9. Silence of the lambs 10. Bug (same feeling like hostel 1 ) :)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Asian Teh Ring 1 and Ring Zero I love Sadako on Ring 0 - The Birthday :eh: Western Interview with teh Vampire

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-06 11:33:27)

melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh my god! ~final destination 1 2 3 ~the exorcist ~exorcism of emily rose ~the ring ~silent hill ~blair witch1 local horror movies? sukob by kris aquino
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. :lol: Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. Resident Evil.. The Nun.. Wolf`s Creek.. Final Destination 1,2,3 lol. And I Want To Watch Vacancy.. [b][ Coming Soon][/b] Resident Evil 3 [b][ Coming Soon Too ][/b] :eh:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-13 12:19:33)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The .. nun hmm .. it kinda sucks ... poor plot .and effects i might say .and sorta predictable ... anyways i am so waiting for resident evil 3 !!! OMG ... i heard that claire redfield is gonna be in that movie . played by ali larter !
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm..4 me? it's gonna be..da grudge!!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]the exorcist[/b] i can still hear linda blaire's [u]mischievous laugh [/u]-- waaaa =D i hate the [b]green[/b] vomit-- disgustingly evil :evil: and the [u]head twist [/u]still send [b]shivers[/b] through my spine- [b]creepy!! :retard: [/b] [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2007-07-14 13:11:54)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=green][b]the exorcist[/b] i can still hear linda blaire's [u]mischievous laugh [/u]-- waaaa =D i hate the [b]green[/b] vomit-- disgustingly evil :evil: and the [u]head twist [/u]still sends [b]shivers[/b] through my spine- [b]creepy!! :retard: [/b] [/color][/quote] YEAH !!! the first time i watched this movie . i can't sleep at night .. !!! damn .. it always gave me nightmares ! hehehe :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green] The first time i watched this, i never looked at my bed the same way as before for a week hahaha.. i always imagined her there... smiling... hahaha... creepyyyyyyyy yii :crybaby: [/color]
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..me too! when i watched dat movie it scares me alot.. :O
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=green] The first time i watched this, i never looked at my bed the same way as before for a week hahaha.. i always imagined her there... smiling... hahaha... creepyyyyyyyy yii :crybaby: [/color][/quote] Now that you mentioned it... I remember that [b]The Exorcist[/b] was the 1st movie to scare me to death. I remember I was only 9 or 10 when they were showing it on TV. :| When the commercial comes, I would run out of the room. [b]I don't want to see it, I don't even want to hear it! Hahaha![/b] Now everytime I see [b]Linda Blair[/b] on TV I can't stand it. I don't want to even see her real face till now. Yeah that scary devilish smile on her on the movie was too creepy. :/ Its like she's saying "[b][i]I'm on your back[/i][/b]" or something. [i]I'm not scared now though. :D And I would like to see it again with the re-cut version.[/i]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green]^ But [b]Linda Blair [/b]still creeps me out.. i can still remember her [b]voice[/b] hahaha-- im fond of watching[u] horror flicks [/u](without closing my eyes) it's the after the movie that gets me-- i get hangovers hahaha my imagination just runs wild[/color]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I find [b]Idle Hands [/b]funny and creepy hahaha :lol:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the Hannibal series(they r gory, suspenseful, and scary) dats wat i lyk about horror movies!!!!!!
naruhina
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me i guess the grudge and the messengers(kinda scarey and sad) haha
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The grudge, Shutter, The eye, Sigaw they are all scary :D :lol:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... shutter the ring (japanese ver) the eye a tale of two sisters... the phone feng shui
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouija... andyan na xa.... hihi lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's ur favorite horror movie? yung bang natakot kayo? ------------------------------------------------------------ I'v seen Hostel.. I must say tis was so gory.. just thinking about it, give me go

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy