• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 123456..6

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] From what i've remembered it's this month that I reached 327 number of users viewed my profile.. - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Nope I want them to see that I viewed their and I have nothing to hide regarding that matter and I think friendster should take out that feature.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Hmm yup. I turned it on just last month. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] This month was higher compared to last month. Mga chismosa! :D - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] I don't view profiles that much.. But when I do, and your trackers are on, you'd see me! ;)

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-01 00:52:00)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] I don't know the rest in personal but they keep sending me message like "PANO BA LAGAY SCRIPT SA PAGE NG FRIENDSTER", "HI KMUSTA NA?" and such... - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 923 views... if I remember correctly but, I don't consider the profile views that much. - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Yes,
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? I guess so, because I have a list on my profile that records the last 20 visitors. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 1000+ views... and still counting! - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? yup...? hahaha
ayrizsh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yes..but i can't track those people that don't have flash plugins..since they can't view overlay profiles, they will not be registered in our last 20 bwisitorz.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] last month [november].. when i started to create overlay profiLe..hehe - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] yes.~!haha..
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] heheheh yup :D [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] hmm now...its 6996 yah compare last month it's only 3458 hehehhehe ;) [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nope coz..i want to appreciate someone profile i want also that they will know that i visit them soo they can check dba...i don't want to be a stalker :(

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2006-12-03 01:21:02)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Whoah was that for real?? 6000+ that's a big one.. Yup good thing you agree with me and that you stay yourself visible too. No need to be ashame folks to be seen viewing other profile.. Stalking :ninja: is a bad thing and let yourself known to all tou've visited. :D :thumbsup:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehhe..hmmm..i just want to thank all the people who's visitin my profile *muahz!* :kiss: :rose: :rose: I agree don't wanna be a *[b]stalker[/b]* too :D
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah...but i don't know most of them...i don't view prof anonymously bcoz i want to know who views my prof....the highest # i think isn't that high coz i only got 280+...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] No, I don't to care.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] Almost every month I break my own record - - - [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] yes, I don't want other knows i'm viewing their profile I know I'm weird >.<

Last edited by ^^Tama-chan^^ (2006-12-22 13:51:29)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:51:54)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Yup, always. =( - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] Well, - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Nop
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahh, [i]may thread pla n gn2?[/i] oh well... :P [u]@topic[/u] [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Yeah. :lol: [and i was so shocked, happy, & jumping my heart out when i saw that Mr. Paolo Dizon(my crush from Ateneo Blue Eagles) viewed my profile!! haha .. [i]ang babaw ko[/i]...] - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] Now. Dunno, it just keeps on growing lately. :retard: - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Yes, if I don't know them, or if we're not friends. But if they're my friends, i'm visible.. ;)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ :lol: Babaw talaga j/k wag magalit .. :P Once again my profile views top off 400+ this month it just keep on growing too. I dunno how people look for my profile maybe in this forum..
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah.. always.... :arrow: i dont know.. but i checked my friendster profile yesterday, i think it was 800+ :arrow: no.. i stay visible... i dont really care if they see me viewing their profile...
blehtin
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) yup i checked who viewed my profile everytime i open my friendster... :thumbsup: [img]http://s.mynicespace.com/myspaceico/15/1581.gif[/img]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] for the month of december hmm.. [img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/FeenQueGurL/879729052l.jpg[/img] it keeps on growin' hehehe ^^ :o , even me i was amazed well anyweiz thanx anyweiz to ul whom payin' attention to visit my phaige^^.. Anyeong Haseyo ^^,[/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-01-07 12:00:56)

blehtin
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: :rose: :kiss:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blehtin]=) :thumbsup: :rose: :kiss:[/quote] :arrow: [b]it is not good to reply with only emoticons. it's spamming[/b]
jOnna
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? ,yUp sOmetiMes . . . - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 493 as faR as i caN remEmber, - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? ,nOpe . . . i aLso wanTs them 2 knOw tHat i'm inTeresTed wiTh tHeir profiLe, nyEks! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:13

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy