• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 123456..6

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

oKuNi
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? - - -a little... just wanna know who has viewed me and if i know them... :thumbsup: When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? - - - i honestly can't remember :D Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? - - - depends... if i wanna hide from them y not :ninja: ... but mostly no...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] [i]- - -[/i] a little. ^___^ [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] [i]- - -[/i] 2100+ xD [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] [i]- - - [/i] ^___________^v no,,

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-01-23 01:10:19)

Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? - - - Absulotely When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? - - - 100 :lol: Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? - - - Nope! since i dunt have tons of pipol that viewed mah prof.. :( plis click dis :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/missjen[/url] :P Ty!
alvin_bilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Sometimes.. =) [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] about 1000+ [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] No, I dont
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Edited: [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] no. [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] i can't remember. [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] i don't care.[/i]

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-04-07 02:19:57)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Yup..that is a must - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] well I only got about 100 for february.but it's growing.few weeks ago, my friends grew from 60 to 120 in just about what, 2 weeks I guess. - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] sometimes..but most of the time, nope.why would you want to stay invisible from other friendster users? They're not going to scold you or somethin'
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] sometimes... [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] 571 only... :D [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8381/untitleddp6.png[/img][/url] [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] not really, but i wanna see who views me but i don't want them to see me view them. :ninja:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] i dont knOw mOst of thEm..[/quote] [quote][b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] i vieW thEir prOfilE wen i sAw thEm on mAh hu viEweD me..[/quote] [quote][b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] month of april [b]1905 views since 1/4/2007 [/b][/quote]

Last edited by irzh (2007-05-06 13:32:28)

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] No, most of them are Guys wearing Nothing, I don't know why - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] Last Month I Got 951, this month It's really amazing, +2000 profyl views, the sad thing is, only .0007% are giving comments - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] No, I want them to know that i have viewed their profile and for them to witness how ugly my profile is

Last edited by DirTyBoI_RuzzeL (2007-05-11 05:41:28)

ixelcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] No. I view profiles anonymously, so I don't know who's viewing me too. :P - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] Last month? 700+ views. blah =| - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Yes. Haha! :D
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yap yap yap :rose: - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? uhmmm last month 600+ views :rose: - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? =) yes =D
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got shocked when i got 300+ in a day... 1st day of december i think last year... heheh i only had 4500 + highest view when i set it to public.. hehee=) but i think they are the same ppl who visits me
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Sometimes... it depends on my mood.. ;] [b] :arrow: When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] Last month 950+ views [b] :arrow: Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Nope.. :)
crazy4y0u
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yeah..maybe their just one of my friends... - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] im not that famous and in demand..hehe..most of the viewers are my friends.. - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nope..if i am,i'll consider myself a stalker..oopz..just an opinion..hehe..
fadedkisses
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive reached 502 views last month.. this month.. its runnin for about 200.. as of may 8.. i dont know at the end.. :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yup lol [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] hmm. 2000+. [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nope.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mostly from Indonesia on my second account(Recca) and for my main account, few people viewed it but I know mostly they view it as invisible mode. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] When the times I change my pics and update my profile. I fergot those moment :lol: - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Nope, I want to visible to them.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] well..yes specially those people that i don't know.. :o [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] well i can remember it reached 150 viewer..and 3/4 of them are my friends.. :D [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nope..i want them to know me..and maybe they can be my friends..and i also want them to view my profile.. :eh:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] nope, i dont care :doubt: - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] ehm, i think last month.. 1500+ there's nothing special in my profile honestly - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] nope.. if i view someone else's profile , they'll know..
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] not all the time. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] every month grows bigger. - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] yes. i want to be but it does not happen since most of the profile i want to view has a tracker and wants me to login first.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy