• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1..123456

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yes - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? i can't remember when it was, but i think it reached 500+.. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? no.. :) but i have this other profile where i am invisible in viewing others' profile,., :)
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? :arrow: sometimes.. When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? :arrow:i think it was like 1003.. Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? :arrow:yeah!
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Yup... People I know - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? about more than 500 times... - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Yup. I view a lot of profile and i don't want them to know. :ninja:
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Yah.... I do! Always... [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] When it reached 1000+ views... [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Sometimes, haha! When I don't want that person to know that I viewed his/her profile...
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Only when i'm i the mood.. :) [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 1600++ views... [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] No. Never! :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Yes, I track them.. but most of them I don;t know.. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? last month (april); 352 views; but as i guess this month looks promising for views:D - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? No I am not... I want them to see me that I viewed them...
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? hmm.. ahuh :) - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? i think its 506? or 507 - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? hmm.. ahuh.. espcially in my ex :)
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to know who view my prof && when there are too many, i set it to NO[view profiles anonymosly] so that the tracker will be clear && set again to YES. if i was in ur place now, [the one reading] i think i wouldn`t understand this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yep...and i really get annoyed when they just view and don't add!haha... - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? this month about 587 viewed my profile... - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? of course not...
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? From what i've remembered it's this month that I reached 327 number of users viewed my profile.. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Nope I want them to see that I viewed their and I have nothing to hide regarding that matter and I think friendster should take out that feature.[/quote] [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yes, i really check it.. that's why i have my tracker so i can also keep track of my anonymous viewers..♥ [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] the biggest number of people who viewed my profile in a month was 1,428.. it was august of 2007.. when i had my really cool profile.. some people wondered why they can't see my playlist back then.. hehehe..:lol: [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Nawp, i want them to know that i viewed them.. i hardly view other people's profiles but when i do so, i leave a comment to let them know i was thinking of them..:)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] sometimes [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 1904 [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] No

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-05-22 02:11:18)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the usual view count 550+ every month! no minus no add! =) Are you in track of who viewed your profile? hmm...sometimes! not really! i just look at it! When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? ???? i forgot! i think its 3000+???? aw i forgot! Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? hmm.... maybe?! i dun have any idea!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-24 11:20:30)

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Always!! - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? just 200+ im not that popular. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Nope
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think it was last march.. got 1800+ views.. hahah... but right now.. i only have about 300+ i think
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? yeah :]] - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? hmm.. this May I only got 993 views.. :P - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? no. i have nothing to hide! hehe..
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yeah!..mostly, people i really don't know. [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] well, I've just recorded it.. here: • Who's Viewed Me? 1751 Profile views: 4/1/2008 - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] Well,.I want them to see that I viewed their profile.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] :arrow: actually no.lol.. its 3000+ and i cant look at them all... i dun have that much time lol [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] :arrow: this month! las month its just 2000+ wow..!? i dunno why they kip on viewing me.. but that okay lol hehe atleast the view it hehe [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] sumtimes.. hehehe oh okay.. its a yes.. hehe its my biz anyway...its not part of the question that you need to know hehe lol =D
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@topic Are you in track of who viewed your profile? yeah. :) - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? Now. Dunno, it just keeps on growing lately. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? no. i always wan't to be visible. haha:)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Are you in track of who viewed your profile? [/b] yes i'am... [b] When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? [/b] 739 people.... :eh: [b] Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? [/b] nah,,, 'cause i knew they just wanted to view me profile... n me sure dat dey can't do somethin' stupid... like right click in me profile... if dey did it.. dey will got trap!! :eh:

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-05-29 20:12:36)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] yes.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 800+ i think.. - - - [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] yeah.. coz others might think im a stalker.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy