• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1123456

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? No mostly 2nd and 3rd degree friends view my profile - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? probably about 500+,i think that was last year wheni was still in the phils. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? sometimes,but im not invisble anymore
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] yeah , sometimes - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 1071 times - - - [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] haha no !
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] sometimes - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 1200 times - - - [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] no,i make sure i'll view their profile,fully viewed
jertray
» n00b
1969-12-31

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? From what i've remembered it's this month that I reached 504 number of users viewed my profile.. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? yes
gravygrace
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] always :) - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? as of now i've got 3314 views xD - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? uhmmm..it depends :)
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

1. Are u in track of who viewed ur profile? -->sumtyms.. 2. When was the record breaking biggest number of pips who viewed ur profile? -->january...80 pips only..im not that famous...but it is during my bday so the viewed mine... 3. Are u the type who wants to stay invi in viewing others profile? -->nope..i want them to feel their existence... btw..this can be a chain survey in fs...lol...ahahahah!!!:lol::D:lol:;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] Not that much. Too many to handle. [hr][hr][hr] [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 7823 - December 2007, due to it was my birthday. 4484 - March 31 2008 [hr][hr][hr] [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Nope. When I greet some one I make sure I make a mark. I give comments the comes from my mind. I do not post picture comments that much...
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this march, i have reached 1324 views...:D
thelivingdoll.18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? yes.. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? lazt month .. 1003 - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? nope !!
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yah.. definitely. [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 687 views my profile really really proud of it. =) [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] NO.. I want them to know that I visited their Pages. :lol:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Are you in track of who viewed your profile? Yuph :arrow:When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? when its christmas or my birthday its, i dunno why. haha.:D Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? noph, i always stay visibile.. :eh:
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? Everyday - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? Last December 2007 -- it reached to 678 something - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? I don't view profiles that much.. But i'm always available for friend requests and visits!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? No. I dont care. Really.[/quote] [quote]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? Hmm, the highest that i reached was almost 9k. That was in 2007. In 2008, the highest that i got was at 3k only. Amf.[/quote] [quote]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? No. Its not like am gonna die or something if i viewed their profile. Haha.[/quote]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? -=sometimes...but i don't mind :) When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 155 last year sept. :thumbsup: Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? nope...it's no big deal if i view them =)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Strangers who make layout requests. As of date and time today, See my profile views here in the image: [url=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7492/wvmbz7.png][img]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/945/wvmho5.png[/img][/url] - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? Last month, when i release some of my layouts here in Ftalk. I got 2300+ views. I think this month it would be a whooping 4000+ Because i got 749 today, And it is April 8 only. LOLOL. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Nope,

Last edited by NOSIOJ (2008-04-08 04:12:58)

nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9000 plus...
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love to see who viewed my profile... This Month. My fave month....... I've got the most number of people who viewed my profile. Today is Monday (April 14, 2008). I've got 485 viewers since 4/1/08.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] 567 since April 1,2008[/color]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? no i don't care - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? 1000+ i can't remember :lol: - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? no
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? some of them :D - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? 500+ that was last month.. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? before, if i want to view some profile secretly LOL :lol: now not anymore :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy