• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1..123456

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] typicaly fs users whom i don't know personaly - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] 500+, gee that's what i call a number :lol: - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nah, i'd like them to know that i viewd their profile.. but sumetimes i do. most esp. when all i wanted is to sneak their fs out.. :D wicked eh? :eh::eh::eh:

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-30 08:21:27)

sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] i dont think so [b] When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] forgot maybe aroun 100 [b] Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] no, i like to visible to viewing other profile
Murder License
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? - mine = my fans lol - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? - 4400 do u believe it????? - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? - haha i wanna see my fans.... so im not that type..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] mine..my admirers haha! especially gay users! haha! [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] this month..because of too much depression, i relive my account..=) [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] no..i want to see my stalkers/admirers..haha!=D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? yeah i checked it from time to time... ;) - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 2268 haiz..missed those days :lol: - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? nope...not really... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-19 19:13:14)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] [i]same here, a lot of them i dont know.50:50 these past few days they've been people from school (new) ![/i] - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] [i]1000+! but that was like a year ago ^^ these days i get like, 800 a month nyahahaha XD[/i] - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] [i]nah! it's no prob for me ^^[/i]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] yup .. i have a tracker .. :D - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] 29oo .. niahaha .. =) - - - [b]Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] nope...not really... ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]As of now,1507. :D[/color]
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? absolutely - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? hmm.. i think 3000+ only. - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? nope.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as of now.. 294 views.. sucks
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? yeah, that's why I have WVM... (unfortunately, it's not working now, x10hosting said that "Account Suspended", i don;t know why...:crybaby:) - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 800+ last month (including the views from my test pages =D=D ) - - - Are you the type who wants to stay invisible in viewing other profile? No, i want them to know that I have viewed them!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] me,mostly people who would not comment..just viewing my profile..wat the [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] when i reached 2000+ views.. [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] no..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile? [i]:arrow: Yup, i'm checking dat evryday. [/i] When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? [i]:arrow: Average of 3,000 plus per month.[/i] Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? [i]:arrow: Nope.[/i] :) [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? sometimes.. When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? 1830.. Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? no.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy