• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1234566

Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

abyss
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Err.. No. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? About 170+? Well, I keep my main profile private... :lol: - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Nope. It won't be fair, eh? :eh: :lol:
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yes, juz to know hu rili care.. - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? since i only have 50 frenz..ive reached d maximum views of 100...hahaha...(nutin compared to u guyz) - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? no.. im always visible...
Hypersensitivity
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile? Yes. of course I care to people who visit my profile. When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile? I just reach 2000+ Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile? no. * nothing much* :)
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. many views your profile. :o
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] yea, i always check whose viewed my profile..hehe,i jst get curious abt it . - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] i think it went up til 1000+ - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] not really. i jst dnt care at all.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yes, i alway look to it every month When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? only 169 last july '07, waahhh! i think i'll gonna be happy if my views reached 200+ - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? i don't know, haha

Last edited by stabbedheart (2007-09-07 08:30:26)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] no i dont care about them.. haha . - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] for one day.. the record was 500+ for one week the record was 1071 <-to be exact for one month the record was 697 + 1071 + 504 + 225 = 2497 for one month.. :D based on [url=http://top.friendster-tweakers.com/index.php?a=stats&u=xavierkym]MY PROFILE STATS[/url] - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] nope i dont care.. haha
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? yah, always When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? can't remember when.. approaching 500.. Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? nope.. only stalkers do that thing.. I guess..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? If I have a WVM Tracker in my profile I would be :lol: [hr] When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? 1 Month 6k+ 7k+ Highest last March but I am not that much in profile views, and comments. :penguin: Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? [hr] No, so I can check out profiles and friends with their knowledge =)
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF6699][b]Mine was +200[/b][/color][/align]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm..ive guess so..
guyguy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] mostly people I don't know [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] Last 2 months - I reached 400 plus number of users viewed my profile [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] Nope because I want them to see that I viewed their profile and I have nothing to hide :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile?[/b] hmm, sometimes. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?[/b] every month it getting smaller. promise. the highest profile viewed i got is.. 1500+ - - - [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?[/b] hmm.hell no!
shorty100cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

me my last viewd is 340.. hehe :eh: :smoke:
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]700+ views[/b]
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/color][/b] Yea - - - [b][color=red]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/color][/b] Monthly~ [color=blue]Minimum[/color] Views is [color=blue]500~[/color] .. I dont Know The Maximum, It Sometimes Reach Up To 1000 But Not Most Of The Time - - - [b][color=red]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/color][/b] Nope, I want To See Them My Profile :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] nope.lol. i'm lazy. -- [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile??[/b] today. hmmm.. i think its 898 profile views at this very moment. eah, it is the highest of all records for now -- [b]Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile??[/b] ughh... of course not.lol. i'm not that kinda stalker.
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? [b] [color=hotpink] [i] Of course [/i] [/color] [/b] - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? [b] [color=hotpink] [i] 547... i'm still waiting on the last date [/i] [/color] [/b] - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? [b] [color=hotpink] [i] No... i want to made them see me! [/i] [/color] [/b]
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Yes! mostly strangers When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? this month's a good gain..many showed their concern for my profile. hehe! Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? Mostly! but i show myself to person i want to show myself
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Are you in track of who viewed your profile?? Not really i dont know those who viewed me... - - - When was the record breaking biggest number of people who viewed your profile?? i cant realy remember... i think when i reached 1000K +.... - - - Are you the type who want to stay invisible in viewing other profile?? nope. i love viewing other member's friendster... ;) and so that theyll know that ive been there :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's talk all about anything about the topic.. [b]Are you in track of who viewed your profile??[/b] Mine mostly people I don't know.. - - - [b]When was the record breaking biggest number of people

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy