• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 123456..6

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

aLohaBby
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ---------------------------------------------------------- whenever we go far away from the city by land, i just love to listening to [b]house music[/b]... ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

[b]Smooth Jazz[/b] and [b]RnB[/b]. :D:thumbsup: Cos I don't want to develop headaches when traveling. I get terrible migraines, so I want to avoid that as much as possible. I love soothing music during a loooong day on the road. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

I would say RnB, Rock, Pop, Rap, Jpop, Kpop, and metal :penguin: :penguin:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]rnb and pop... [/b]
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Metal... Sometimes Novelty songs.... And Anti-Gov...
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

alternative
oneminuteofsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

type z music. 'zzZzZz' :D eg. emo 'wanna be' music like ..
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

RnB, New Wave, i also like MYMP alot =) ...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rnb, jazz.... pop..... basta...nice.. xtina aguillera... pcd.. boyz 2 men... mymp.. etc.....

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-08-09 01:37:19)

ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Punky Rock music like Paramore..wuhoo..Paramore rockz and some Rnb.[/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Type of songs that Im listening when travelling :thumbsup: :arrow: Love songs :wow: :arrow: pop :arrow: RnB :arrow: Kpop and so on...
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Punky Rock music like Paramore..wuhoo..Paramore rockz and some Rnb.[/b][/quote] i find paramore really cool... i love how the vocalist sings.. :)
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rnb and love songs... hiihihihi
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new wave
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Punk Rock, RnB and some Pop rock..LOL
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]BLACK METAL[/b] :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ndut_182]country :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for travelling[/quote] reli luv country too.... ever.. werever i am, country muzc alwys wid me... =) doh der r lots hu reli ddnt lyk country... dont care.. hehehe i love taylor swift and Brad P. =) and anthr one... Michael Learns To Rock... d best... :thumbsup:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-09-12 23:42:45)

khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me love song..
kenz03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmmm.. me too RNB!! and hip-hop! PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:10

[ 14 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy