• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1..123456

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

variety HEHEHEH most is rock
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Punk rock. or RnB.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Mine is Rock..punk.. :lol: and metalcore songs.. :wow::wow: and sometimes..screamo songs.. :lol: i dunno..those types of songs make me feel so great.. :lol:
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

emo.,,rnb,j-pop,j-rock, ^__^
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

J-ROck....i always fall asleep to my trip,,,^_^
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the songs that has " goodbye " lyrics. lol goodbye to you by michelle branch
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i usualy listen to rnb music alwys
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=MediumSlateBlue][b]up beat songs so i don't get bored hehehe[/b][/color] [align=right][url]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/url] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/Felicity_tine13/twilight%20series/1688326gf14l039sh.gif[/img][/align]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rock songs always... \m/ :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

J-Rock, J-Pop, also R&B :cool:\m/
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Opm and rnb foe meh^^ xd
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sentimental and rock!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]rock && rnb.. xD[/b][/color]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I really really like to listen in Old love songs when I'm travelling especially when nighttime. It's super comfy. =) :thumbsup:
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Accoustic Song's ...........
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

usually ,they are Rnb,rock,Acoustic :wow: or maybe some traument XD
jhoen JB
» n00b
1969-12-31

Rap (akon and eminem) and rock (DT and A7V).
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oldies songs.. haha... and RNB.. to put me into sleep.. ahha =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Variety music.. =)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

rnb and senti songs.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy