• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 123456..6

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

slow rock, rnb and lovesong its really relaxing for me :eh: :thumbsup:
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

I LIKE POP WHEN WE GO TRAVELLING..... my fave song while travelling is "summer girls"
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmmmmm.. pop & rock (but i dont want rock metal)..
Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

coz i travel most of d time, id prefer HIPHOP and ROCK, coz it makes me lively :eh: :eh:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me a good song to listen when you travelling ? i think "country song"
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

all kinds & genres of music from rnb/hiphop to punk/hardcore/metal etc. .
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]dreampop and metalcore.. i esp. love 'accidents' by alexisonfire.. although the song doesnt fall under the above mentioned genres..[/b] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]any upbeat songs..[/b] and mostly songs that i know.. :eh: playlist??..hmmm..lemme see!.. ;) :arrow: extraordinary by mandy moore :arrow: misery bussiness by paramore :arrow: the take over, the breaks over by FOB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thats some of the songs i want 2 lsiten 2 when im on the road!! :eh: :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

punk, rock...rnb and even love songs.... boyz II men christina aguillera PCD MCR The used and others..
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

House and Trance
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

rock pop sometimes enigma and gregorians
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

genre for travelling? hmmmm not really fdor me... i'd say a band... travelling willburys
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

AlterNative Rock, Punk Rock =)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just play my favorite songs during long travels... hehe... actually, thats the reason why i love long travels :lol:
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

-- RNB -- punk -- pop -- kpop (sumtimes)
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

instrumentals... santana and love songs... :D :thumbsup:
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| ++ ITHINK AHEM songs of avril :thumbsup: and evanescence :thumbsup: -- michelle branch :thumbsup: [align=center] :arrow: aLternative :arrow: rNb bastah :D [/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: alternative rock :arrow: rNb :arrow: love songs[/b] :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nothing in particular....just whatever sounds good at that moment. It could be rap or r&b or metal or alternative or anything. =)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alternative, indie, rock, prock, rnb .. my playlist. hahahaha :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy