• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1123456

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

smooth jazz, rnb, rock
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

rock songs.. ( all the time) =):thumbsup:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

screamo and metal for me
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

metal indie rock =D
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually, some alternative rock with some soul for me:)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: punk rock. ;)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mellow and alternative they are my so-called "sedative" type of music..
Hyde'st
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like music rock
LykZZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

screamo. i lab silverstein so much. though their scream parts suck. ahaha. :lol:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]its depend on my mood. =) wen its traffic :arrow: punk / rock raining :arrow: luv songs & rnb [/b][/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I stick with the calming soothing sounds of pop music. I always have Colbie Caillat handy with me in myPOD:D
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ROCK , RNB , etc .. its RANDOM.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Acoustic,Rnb. I Like to listen acoustic songs when travelling. wont give me a headache :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Rock and love songs. :thumbsup:[/b]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

RNB, rock, emo, screamo, pop... hhe.. sumtyms hip-hop. :D
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Rock and RnB :D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]When i travel i just hear the music from mah radio...:D:D[/b][/align]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i stick with Rnb songs and some old music so that i can reminisce so that i will not be problematic coz of the heavy traffic.. :lol: :thumbsup:
Justinb1234
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aLohaBby]Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist?[/quote] Hey, Jazz is my kind of music. I love to listen jazz-flavored numbers. Right now, my playlist playing songs of Big Bang Theory by Shaun Barrowes and [url=http://www.shaunbarrowes.blogspot.com]When I Take Your Hand[/url] is my most favorite among them.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm listening also Rnb songs wen travelling. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:38

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy