• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1..123456

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

[i]Rock and Alternative. :thumbsup:[/i]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Maybe songs like [b]Jason Mraz[/b] and [b]Owl City[/b]. :>
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whatever songs suit my mood.
gabxie
» n00b
1969-12-31

worship songs :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:03

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy