• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1234566

Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

i listen to rnb,pop ac and mellow rock when i travel. =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

punk rock, rock, punk, pop punk, powerpunk, acoustic rock, hardcore, skate punk, Protopunk, synth rock, Hard rock, post punk, post grunge, emo, gothic rock, alternative metal (Evanescence), Christian punk rock, nu metal (linkin park)
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, it cud be a classic!! lolz!! rnb and pop i gez
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I usually listen to Punk/Hardcore when i'm in the car.. so i couldn't hear other people talking.. :eh: :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I like to listen to folk and country music while travelling. :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

soothing songs like from [b]smashing pumpkins[/b], U2, rivermaya, [b]death cab for cutie[/b], 311, cheap trick, [b]The Cure[/b], oasis etc. or some hxc music lol like [b]avenged sevenfold[/b], killswitch engage, GWAR, murderdolls, armor for sleep, [b]vendetta red[/b] & backstreet boys :eh:..lol...etc
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ANY[/b] type of song will do. except [i]hard rock[/i] and [i]metal[/i].[/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, mostly RnB. I f and only, I forgot my flash disk. But if not, then let's rock. Wuhaaa. XD
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Emo.. And rock.. RnB would do too. :)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like fast beat tracks & R&B when traveling on a bus all by myself! good music + nice view+ senti moment= PERFECT!!!:)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

night travel= mellow rock/ love songs. day travel- pop ac, rnb and acoustics

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-11 09:11:23)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: rock songs.. :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mellow. makes me sleep and relaxed during the trip. after arrival.. rock music. hahaha
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want Alternatives or mellow rock..:D:thumbsup: like lifehouse, the calling or some opm band!=)
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

songs of patd, cute is what we aim for, secondhand serenade, the cab, cobra starship.....
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rnb mostly .. club remixes also ..=)
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

bxta! jason Mraz! wewit!:D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Senti.. Or Kinda Sad Songs.. For me to remember many memories..
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i usually listen to love songs, rnb, pop, rock, jazz.. :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] ah.. many.. hahw~ Pop.. rnb.. classic.. rock.. and many more..x]~ hoho~~:D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a certain genre that you prefer listening to when you travel? (by land or etc.) or do you have random kind of songs stored in your playlist? ------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy