• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1..123456

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

faijendra
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

it's a big OUCH!! but it doesn't hurt,:lol: who's he to tell that? [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar180255-2.gif[/img][/url] [spoiler]can u make a siggy for me?[/spoiler]

Last edited by faijendra (2008-11-04 07:28:44)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

i just say and so you are! :wasted:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it really hurts..but i've got to accept it.... but i will let him realize that its a big mistake also in letting me go.....:/
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..a total [b]OUCH[/b]!!! how could he say that? LOL..i got carried away! :D it's breaking my heart with all the pieces and it's tearing me apart!!! --- Oh well, that's life!...you can't do anything about it except cry..:crybaby: ..actually, if that guy really told me that..."He would also be the biggest mistake of my life.. ...loving him is the biggest mistake of my life"...
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll prove him that he is ohh-sooo-wrong just like what others will do! :D :thumbsup:
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

its simple! just say [b]same to you![/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wwaaahhh!!!!!!!! i freakin hurts,,, truly......... you loved him/her so much then he's gonna say that??? wtf?!?!?! but i'm sure my guy won't say that!
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..what???:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:.... it will depend on how he said that line... [b]"the truth will set you free"[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Ouch, dat really hurts. :( [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy