• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b] number below...... the num: [b][color=red]5[/color][/b] mean you will just have 5 comments on your profile you dont have to worry, it will remove the very bottom of your comment 1st & so on..... [quote]/*global rCOMM, document*/ rCOMM = {}; (function () { rCOMM = { comm: null, num: [b][color=red]5[/color][/b], init: function () { rCOMM.comm = rCOMM.getElementsByClassName(document.getElementById("content_18"), "div", /fitem1wrapper/i); for (var x = rCOMM.num, y = rCOMM.comm.length; x < y; x += 1) { if (rCOMM.comm[x]) { rCOMM.comm[x].parentNode.removeChild(rCOMM.comm[x]); } } }, getElementsByClassName: function (oElm, sTag, sClass) { var elm = []; if (!oElm) { oElm = document; } if (!sTag) { sTag = "*"; } var els = oElm.getElementsByTagName(sTag) || document.all; for (var j = 0, k = els.length; j < k; j += 1) { if (new RegExp(sClass).test(els[j].className)) { elm.push(els[j]); } } return elm; } }; })(); rCOMM.init();[/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2008-05-15 12:23:27)

BlueFlame
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to try this one!! :)
aVryLLeaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

PERFECT! :eh:

Last edited by aVryLLeaL (2007-08-11 06:23:02)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what if I want to feature some comments? you know what I mean? ammm, what if I want to choose what will only be in my Profile? is that possible?
Rushdiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for the code i will use it
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@nica...the code only reduce the comment in your profile....I dont know what description to give in my 1st post....so I called it comment chooser...hehe... :D
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh, ok. hehehe thanks anyway... :)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow :o another nice trick by the genius! wahahaha, great encoder, i will try this one ei !
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huwowwwwww!!!! new tricks for FS fanaticss!!! i will try diz one!! :lol:
acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

shoot!! i won't miss this one..
parlay
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so it can be less than 5 comments... isn't??
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=parlay]so it can be less than 5 comments... isn't??[/quote] only 2 comments will appear :lol: <">
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ei bro... cool trick again.. hahaha.. :thumbsup: you are the best pal.. il try this okei?? :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still can't get some parts of regex :crybaby: cool trick sr feruzz :eh: :thumbsup:
parlay
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Still can't get some parts of regex :crybaby: cool trick sr feruzz :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] well... you better than me, Ephe.... im still in complete blind about "regexp" thingy.... :P
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. :wow: its really working.. i tried it in my test account.. and great.. :thumbsup: your the best feruzz. :eh:
rhenier
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code sir feruzz!! =) :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Another one of my most wanted codes I want my profile to become small this will solve my main problem :) A repu for you sir feruzz _____________________________________________ OMG i cant add a repu it says [quote]You must spread some reputation around before giving it to feruzz again.[/quote]

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-08-11 10:20:32)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Still can't get some parts of regex :crybaby: cool trick sr feruzz :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] Jovito :D I was update my code...no more regex :eh: so you will never got headache :lol: [b]Edited:[/b] opsss...now the code has more REGEX :D better :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-08-12 05:10:16)

acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

what should i change to make it 7? hhehehehe .... a bit lazy to read the whole code...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:36

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy