• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 1..123456788

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

sickofyou
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

it still works
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

nice one :) try this
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

good one! :thumbsup:
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

is not working on my profy can u pls check it 4 me? <">
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where did you paste the code? paste it on[b] top[/b]. and my suggestion: put [b]// reduced comments[/b] before the code so it can be easily found by you. do it on all your codes. try to define them so it'll be organized.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]where did you paste the code? paste it on[b] top[/b]. and my suggestion: put [b]// reduced comments[/b] before the code so it can be easily found by you. do it on all your codes. try to define them so it'll be organized.[/quote] @offtopic: yo wazzup.. hehe.... bro what linker code are u using right now?
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i use aftermath's linker ma-men..hehehe! in my test accnt. but in my not-test accnt im still using the old one.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]i use aftermath's linker ma-men..hehehe! in my test accnt. but in my not-test accnt im still using the old one.[/quote] ah ok men.... i am trying to work on the new linker code from indonesia... hahaha.. in my original account i use different experimental extraordinary linker code :lol: :lol: :lol: the result different js for different browser (coolness) :evil:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool code! ill try this one., thanks sir feruzz! :thumbsup:
xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code :)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tnx for the updates!! It works wonderfully![/b]
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this still working? :rolleyes:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its still works
rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working coz FS updates again :penguin:
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks, I tried it and still working.. thanks.. :D:thumbsup:
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put this code..,?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]rhodemar82 said:[/b] [b]<">[/b] no ma - man. its still working fine. just compile this code at the top of ur .js compilations and there u have it working as fine as mine. :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and to [b]mitch09271993:[/b] just compile this to ur .js files and put this on the very top. itll work fine. ^^
.-.juliro:eulie.-.
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice codes :thumbsup:
mhie29dhie
» n00b
1969-12-31

huwaw!! thats cool.. tnx!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy