• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 112345678..8

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

^ all of them
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

The good thing about this script is it lessens profile load. but the javascript may take a bit of bandwidth in host but not a problem :thumbsup:
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha i love this trick :D
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm i put the [b]whole[/b] code as feruzz said, at the bottom, top, of my tracker.js( :D ), but cant make it work.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Master Feruzz... Can we make the comments space automatically adjusted to the sidebars?> Actually, I have long sidebars and I actually want the comments space to automatically adjust (whenever someone give me a comment) with my sidebars so that the mainbars with the comments space are equal in height with my sidebars. Is my idea possible? Thanks in advance.
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love dis trick too tnx deary feruzz hihihihi :wow:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: U're da man feruzz!! :arrow: cool code!! i'll use it!![/b]
Epul
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]NICE code DUDE![/u][/b]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried to use 20, it didnt work. then i used 5. it worked. what was that? a bug? :rolleyes: does this thing only work from 1-9 comments? anything 10-up is ignored?

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-29 12:04:36)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D works on mine! thx !
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It does, but there's a bug it seems.
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]i tried to use 20, it didnt work. then i used 5. it worked. what was that? a bug? :rolleyes: does this thing only work from 1-9 comments? anything 10-up is ignored?[/quote] friendster only allow comments to be shown for maximum number of 10... it's silly to reduce the comment for more than 10.. :D thanks for the update, love it! gonna try it now... :penguin:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What makes it silly? :o :o :o Now supposed I have 1000 comments and I want to show the last 20 comments in my page even though friendster allows only 10, I thought with this script it was possible. But then this script seems only able to really reduce the comments from 10 to below. :wasted: But anyway, still, kudos to Master Feruzz! :D

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-29 23:50:30)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sir feruzz this one works fine for me... thanks for the code... and yes ephemeral was right saying that it was helpful to make your profile loads faster... feruzz = "certified webmaster" keep on making helpful codes here....!
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's great! thanks for sharing! =)
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks. dis is cool :ninja: is dis permanent? i only want to hav 1. :penguin:

Last edited by SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE (2007-10-19 15:44:02)

julieann9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]where do i put this? is this js or css file? or do i have to paste it on my media box? or css box? where? :question: [/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hey ephe, Is this one updated?? I just wan to know cuz I wanna use it...[/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. i didnt try those codes yet..:) but im sure, it'll work.. =) thanks for sharing sir feruz..:) =+=+=+=+ btw,i wanted to add you in friendster, but i cant.. i dunno ur email add..^^ can u drop by in my profile? if it doesnt cause you much, sir..^^ pls tell me ur e-add..^^ eager to add you up..^^ hope to hear from you..:) thanks.. (in advance.. :P )
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code updated?????? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of May 2008[/b] Ever wanted to remove a comment on your profile? you can change the [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b]

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:43

[ 11 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy